Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Madden BFL - Fantasy NFL League interest?

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 1,216 ✭✭✭Danger_dave1

Team Duffy= me

I see you stole the bewildering bengals rob ;)

• Registered Users Posts: 1,514 ✭✭✭BigBadRob83

Team Duffy= me

I see you stole the bewildering bengals rob ;)

Yeah it has a nice ring to it!
    Was gonna use something Pats-centric but though better fit for the BFL league

• Registered Users Posts: 9,599 ✭✭✭matthew8

I'm the pack of cheaters but that name will change according to my Madden team.

• Registered Users Posts: 11,553 ✭✭✭✭Copper_pipe

Team reidy is Myself

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators, Recreation & Hobbies Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 16,093 Mod ✭✭✭✭adrian522

Should we get everyone to reconfirm their interest so we only have people who will actively manage their team?

Do we have a waiting list?

• Advertisement

No waiting list, we'll know if everyone is interested when send around the Draft Time poll
    If don't get responses from people will PM them, they'll be booted unless going to be active

• Closed Accounts Posts: 12,395 ✭✭✭✭mikemac1

Sorry Rob, I've lost the password to my old email account and I haven't a clue what my ESPN password is either

Need to sign up again

Can you kick my team and send me another invite

Sorry :o

Re-sent invite Mike

• Registered Users Posts: 1,864 ✭✭✭empacher

I'm south east asia swagger

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators, Recreation & Hobbies Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 16,093 Mod ✭✭✭✭adrian522

So are we going with 3 wr, 2 rb and a flex? Seems like a lot.

• Advertisement

adrian522 wrote: »
    So are we going with 3 wr, 2 rb and a flex? Seems like a lot.
    Yeah those were the rules we voted on

I would have thought it was a choice between a flex or 3 receivers..Having both will mean virtually nothing on the waiver wires.

It will at least make it challenging.

Time to set a date for the draft.

Good call Matthew,

Alright guys, I have done up Doodle poll to decide our draft time.
    Fill in your Boards username when you've completed it and we will decide once everyone has filled it out.
    Will PM any stragglers and let them know they will be kicked out of the league if I don't get a response and they don't fill in the poll.

http://doodle.com/qku6rcrgqs5qys2k

Have given dates from 27th August onwards as no point in doing before the last week of preseason.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,494 ✭✭✭The_Gatsby

Hi Rob,

I looked at the doodle pool but I can't say for sure if any of those times will work for me. Any chance you can add in some afternoon or early evening times?

• Registered Users Posts: 7,682 ✭✭✭Raoul

Lukebray wrote: »
    Hi Rob,

I looked at the doodle pool but I can't say for sure if any of those times will work for me. Any chance you can add in some afternoon or early evening times?

You will probably be in the minority for early afternoons and early evenings. But no harm in putting some in the poll if possible and hopefully one of them will suit you. Maybe a 7 o'clock start or something.

have added in an option for 7:00PM
    Had entered times based on prior history of these things (BFL online drafts and others) and people's availability, generally that is too early in the evening, but it's in there anyway just in case.

Off on hols for next week or so, so just in case anything pops up will have a look when I get back.
    And will that much close to Madden 13!

The draft is tied between 8pm on the 28th and 29th.

The draft will be crazy, don't know how I will pick 8 offensive starters. Right now I'm thinking the best value I can get for the flex is at tight end.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 13,224 ✭✭✭✭SantryRed

Lets go 29th :D

• Advertisement

Edit: I thought I'd already voted in this, but have voted now anyway.

Have PM'd the last guys outstanding for the draft poll, they have until Sunday to complete it. Will boot them from league if not done as we only want active people. Will confirm the draft date then either Monday morning or whenever all 16 have completed poll, whichever comes first

• Registered Users Posts: 1,040 ✭✭✭McG

sorry, just voted now. Thought I had already done it.

how many leagues are we doing? we have a lot of people for 1

I don't think Shane.C will be doing this, so we'll need to get another owner to complete the league.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 12,395 ✭✭✭✭mikemac1

Come on 28th

Yeah if there's anyone else interested let me know.
    Shane still hasn't completed poll and there's be no sight of him for ages, if don't hear from him by Sunday will have to put an alternate in if we have one

• Registered Users Posts: 2,553 ✭✭✭madalig12

I'll give it a go if shane doesn't show.

madalig12 wrote: »
    I'll give it a go if shane doesn't show.

I think you'd better get rob to kick shane from the league. Only 3 days until we have the draft. In rob's absence because 8pm on the 28th is ahead by one and a half votes with only one more possible vote I think we can safely say that is the draft time.

Shane got back to me, he will be active so no need to kick anyone out.
    Will close the league poll now and update draft time on website.

Draft time: Wednesday 29th August, 22:00

• Advertisement
  • Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators Posts: 21,639 Mod ✭✭✭✭helimachoptor

I may need some pointers...

Advertisement