Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all,
Vanilla are planning an update to the site on April 24th (next Wednesday). It is a major PHP8 update which is expected to boost performance across the site. The site will be down from 7pm and it is expected to take about an hour to complete. We appreciate your patience during the update.
Thanks all.

Know Your Veg*ns (Pictures and info!)

Comments

• Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 60,082 Mod ✭✭✭✭Tar.Aldarion

Divine chocolate is vegan. Well does it say that traces thing. Anyway, it is soooooooooo nice.

You should try it you hot D5000 :pac:

• Registered Users Posts: 537 ✭✭✭DonnieScribbles

Divine chocolate is vegan. Well does it say that traces thing. Anyway, it is soooooooooo nice.

You should try it you hot D5000 :pac:

Ha ha, I've got a half eaten pack of Divine dark chocolate beside me right now! I really must do something about this pesky chocolate habit...
    Nah, I'll keep eating it.

• Registered Users Posts: 342 ✭✭phic

Just realised I havn't posted in here yet!
    My names Jenny, (yes I'm a girl despite the manly username!), I'm 18 and I've just finished my leaving and I'm waiting for results now!:(
    I've been veggie for nearly 5 years now, apart from some accidents involving my aunt and her tendency to slip ham into my food! I'd like to go vegan one day, but I'm waiting til I move out, because my mother might finally crack if I give up on eggs!
    Planning on getting a veggie themed tattoo at the end of the year, which the lovely mameeo has designed for me! go look at it in the veggie tattoo thread, its beautiful!
    heres me when I was blonde, I'm brunette now!

• Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 60,082 Mod ✭✭✭✭Tar.Aldarion

Welcome aboard Jenny, more the merrier. Another girl like me. :pac:

Good luck with the LC, tattoo and veganism!

• Registered Users Posts: 12,399 ✭✭✭✭maameeo

. Another girl like me. :pac:

stoppit!

• Advertisement

That's what she said.

• Moderators, Education Moderators Posts: 21,730 Mod ✭✭✭✭entropi

Gotta say hi to both Joe and Jenny *man this forum is growing so fast haha*:D

Have fun and welcome:)

That's what she said.

and not in a good way :P

your gona scare people away! Hi everybody! come out this sunday!!! :D

maameeo wrote: »
    and not in a good way :P

your gona scare people away! Hi everybody! come out this Sunday!!! :D
    Yeah actually we dont bite, and we can say that cause its true!! non meat eaters win:D

• Registered Users Posts: 267 ✭✭redenemyjoe

Moonbaby wrote: »
    :eek: Your a wrong un.

\o Joe......How does one get to be a lifelong veggie, when all your family eat meat?
    Were the runt of the litter or somesuch?

Sorry for the late reply, no I'm the eldest of 4 lads, my parents never gave me meat as a baby because they were young and unsure, so glad they didn't. As I got older I just refused to eat it. Haha, I used to ask people about chicken, etc 'Did that used to walk?'

• Advertisement

Haha, I used to ask people about chicken, etc 'Did that used to walk?'

Naawwwh! :D

Cmon, days with no pix? You guise suck
    Tool hair: :-p
    48992371a4922618110l.jpg

OMFG!!

I get that a lot.

no seriously, I'm lovely there...haha

Wow...just...wow:D some hairstyle ya got there heh, was that back in the good old days or what?

That's today, right now!

nah it was in college, only had it for a few hours. :p

Looks like a pre-long dreads Duke Special pic heh:pac:!

Oh I'm that sexy am I, thanks. :p

I thought about being nice there so i did:P

You thought about being nice to me? That's more than most people do!

• Advertisement

Newer pic...me in the pit before Mastodon:D

mememe.jpg

That mad me LOL.
    You just look hellbent on pure devilment. :D

• Registered Users Posts: 4,057 ✭✭✭Sapsorrow

Here's me and Poppy the newest addition to the family!

http://photos1.meetupstatic.com/photos/member/2/c/9/8/highres_7331416.jpeg

Oh very cute.

cat too. :pac:

Man it's taken me the best part of a year to figure out how to put a pic up, weak!

Hey I had it in my first post woman!

Congratz anyway hehe

Ok going into a bit of a picture posting frenzy now but have to put this up too (I know it's completely irrelevant) but they're SO CUTE!

http://photos4.meetupstatic.com/photos/member/3/3/5/7/highres_7333143.jpeg

Ah lovely, sure put up any pics, doesn't matter.

The cat looks like a pokemon there...lol

Ok going into a bit of a picture posting frenzy now but have to put this up too (I know it's completely irrelevant) but they're SO CUTE!

http://photos4.meetupstatic.com/photos/member/3/3/5/7/highres_7333143.jpeg

What a legend pic. :)

• Advertisement

awww kitty is sooo cute!!!
    wish id got one of them now! :(
    aww poor harry ratatouille, still a lil biter!

Advertisement