Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Printing machines

• 15-10-2020 12:45pm
    Registered Users Posts: 478 ✭✭

I wasn't sure where to post this but, anyway my father is a retired printer and he has four machines in the garage he wants to get rid of. One is a cutting machine with a guillotine for cutting paper, then there's two printing machines that print tickets and the other is a giant camera machine which I think is not working. The machines are fairly old, I think they are from the early to late 1980's I wouldn't say they are worth that much given how old they are but, it would be great to free up some space in the garage. We haven't got a clue as to where or who we could sell these type of machines to. Anybody know where we could sell machines like this ?

Comments

• Moderators, Home & Garden Moderators Posts: 5,047 Mod ✭✭✭✭kadman

I assume when you say large, there is a lot of weight here. If so scrap metal dealers
    may be the place to offload them and get paid.
    Hammond Lane would be worth a phone call if things dont happen here.

The last thing you want is a load of "Man with a Van " guys trapesing through your shed.

• Registered Users Posts: 81,223 ✭✭✭✭biko

This isn't the right forum. In fact I don't think there is one on boards.
    Try various sales sites or mailing companies that could be interested.

Should anyone come across this thread they can PM OP for details.

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement