Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Jeans for men with larger waists

• 27-09-2020 5:44pm
    Registered Users Posts: 435 ✭✭

hi guys i did a search and couldnt find anything up to date. Im 6ft with a 38 inch waist and finding it impossible to get a pair of jeans to fit comfortably. Im crosseyed from searching on google. Im not fat persay but i do have a bit of a belly. Im resigned to wearing dunnes stores ultra stretch bootcut jeans. They barely cover my bum. I need jeans with a higher waist. Im in Clare and id appreciate any advice. Im sure theres lots of guys in a similiar position! TIA

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 8,512 ✭✭✭baby and crumble

Try Burton’s online. They go up to a 48L in jeans. Their raw denim is very good quality.

• Registered Users Posts: 254 ✭✭TheBeach

Marks and spencers do great jeans.

• Registered Users Posts: 435 ✭✭Polo_Cluvie

Thanks for the suggestion. As a rule I hate clothes shopping but at least you could try them on pre covid! Online shopping is a pain especially when trying to guess what jeans will or won't look half way decent lol. I've ordered a pair from M&S 38w31l. Fingers crossed

• Moderators, Business & Finance Moderators, Motoring & Transport Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 67,481 Mod ✭✭✭✭L1011

Next - online order to store and can return immediately if they don't fit - albeit their quality has gone to crap and they're run by a Brexiteer, so they're not as good a suggestion as they used to be.

• Registered Users Posts: 435 ✭✭Polo_Cluvie

For anybody following this thread. I bought a pair from M&S straight fit stretch jeans and I have to say they are a good fit. To be perfect they'd need another inch of a rise. But the are better fitting than what I bought in Dunnes. Thanks everyone

• Advertisement
Advertisement