Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all,
Vanilla are planning an update to the site on April 24th (next Wednesday). It is a major PHP8 update which is expected to boost performance across the site. The site will be down from 7pm and it is expected to take about an hour to complete. We appreciate your patience during the update.
Thanks all.

OnePlus 7T Amazon Germany €499

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 11,325 ✭✭✭✭Tony

Thanks Brock just pulled the trigger on that

Desktop PC Boards discount code on https://www.satellite.ie/ is boards.ie

• Registered Users Posts: 587 ✭✭✭stacexD

Is it network locked to Three?

• Registered Users Posts: 1,151 ✭✭✭reni10

stacexD wrote: »
    Is it network locked to Three?

Looks like it is unlocked as previous poster received theirs from 3 and used their GoMo SIM in it fine.

I also just pulled the trigger on it as €419 is a good price.

• Registered Users Posts: 6,991 ✭✭✭Barr

Three normally lock their phones so would be interested to hear if both sim slots are unlocked .

• Registered Users Posts: 485 ✭✭septicsac

Barr wrote: »
    Three normally lock their phones so would be interested to hear if both sim slots are unlocked .

I tried the gomo sim in one slot, never checked both as didnt need to, will have a look alter if I get the chance, not using phone yet, waiting on tempered glass.
    Its definitely dual sim, they are back to back, rather than side by side.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 147 ✭✭Bodjhrjekekr

Should be able to return this with no issues if it is locked

Picked one up on store today, working with gomo sim

Picked one up on store today, working with gomo sim

Working on both SIM slots with GoMo?

• Registered Users Posts: 2,446 ✭✭✭NinjaTruncs

septicsac wrote: »
    Picked the 15€ plan, but you don't have to top up immediately when buying, so presume I only have to do so if I want to use Sim, so all in for 419, get free clear silicon cover with phone too

Did you buy online or in store? I can't see a way to remove the €15 credit from the order.

Edit: nevermind, I must have selected to activate now rather than later.

4.3kWp South facing PV System. South Dublin

reni10 wrote: »
    Working on both SIM slots with GoMo?

Yep gomo sim is working in both slots

• Advertisement
  • Hosted Moderators Posts: 9,926 ✭✭✭mik_da_man

Yep gomo sim is working in both slots

Cool.
    Took the chance and ordered one today, great value

• Registered Users Posts: 164 ✭✭andydurnin

I'm with three already on bill. How do I get the phone at that price?

Anyone know how long it takes to deliver after you order?

It said if you ordered before 4pm it would be delivered the next working day but no sign of any despatch email or anything like that for me so not expecting it tomorrow.

andydurnin wrote: »
    I'm with three already on bill. How do I get the phone at that price?

Should be much less on bill pay, call them

reni10 wrote: »
    Anyone know how long it takes to deliver after you order?

It said if you ordered before 4pm it would be delivered the next working day but no sign of any despatch email or anything like that for me so not expecting it tomorrow.

I ordered Fri, no sign Monday, went through web chat, told 2-4 days and I would get dispatch email prior. Arrived Tuesday, never got dispatch email.

• Registered Users Posts: 11,325 ✭✭✭✭Tony

Ordered yesterday from Three website before noon, just arrived via An Post

Desktop PC Boards discount code on https://www.satellite.ie/ is boards.ie

• Registered Users Posts: 36 .nosferatu.

septicsac wrote: »
    Picked the 15€ plan, but you don't have to top up immediately when buying, so presume I only have to do so if I want to use Sim, so all in for 419, get free clear silicon cover with phone too

The silicone case is in the box or something three give as a freebie?

Tony wrote: »
    Ordered yesterday from Three website before noon, just arrived via An Post

Same as me, very happy with the delivery time and the phone itself.

Both SIM Slots are unlocked and no 3 Bloat apps on the phone so for €419 for a brand new 7t including delivery within 24 hours I think that is really good value.

Ordered mine yesterday morning, arrived before 8 today.
    As mentioned fully unlocked, no sign of any 3 branding or apps comes with a tough silicone type clear case in the box, so that part is supplied by OnePlus as standard.

Fantastic bargain, cheers!

• Registered Users Posts: 2,021 ✭✭✭lbj666

mik_da_man wrote: »
    Ordered mine yesterday morning, arrived before 8 today.
    As mentioned fully unlocked, no sign of any 3 branding or apps comes with a tough silicone type clear case in the box, so that part is supplied by OnePlus as standard.

Fantastic bargain, cheers!

I got one on bill pay for €50 + new contract, tried a vodafone sim in it and it seems to be working.

• Advertisement

I don't think there is a better deal ut there for the Oneplus 7T and for 419 you would do well to get a better phone.

• Registered Users Posts: 13,304 ✭✭✭✭dastardly00

Really thinking of pulling the trigger on this. I have a 5T for over 2 years and it's just ever so slightly starting to lag and the battery is knackered.

• Registered Users Posts: 36 .nosferatu.

Really thinking of pulling the trigger on this. I have a 5T for over 2 years and it's just ever so slightly starting to lag and the battery is knackered.

Buy now, think later!

I'm all seriousness I am in the same situation with a different phone that has started slowing down considerably after 2+ years and the battery draining noticeably faster than a few months ago. It will pack itself in sometime this year and when it does it is usually a case of paying crazy money for a ****ty phone as a replacement new phone is needed urgently., hence pulled the phone earlier.

• Registered Users Posts: 454 ✭✭the goon

Had ordered from Amazon at £469 (€538) due for dispatch tomorrow. Have cancelled that and ordered this. I'm with Eir-changing to GOMO and although those who bought it from Three got it unlocked, its squeaky bum time until I get/put sim in. If it works it is by far the best deal out there for this phone. :eek:

• Registered Users Posts: 815 ✭✭✭omicron

It doesn’t automatically lock to the first SIM put in to it does it?

• Registered Users Posts: 9,532 ✭✭✭Padraig Mor

I have a 5T which is still running great. Must......resist......temptation......

• Registered Users Posts: 13,304 ✭✭✭✭dastardly00

The trigger has been pulled! :D

I have a 5T which is still running great. Must......resist......temptation......

So did I...
    Must put the 5 on Adverts now.

• Registered Users Posts: 454 ✭✭the goon

the goon wrote: »
    Had ordered from Amazon at £469 (€538) due for dispatch tomorrow. Have cancelled that and ordered this. I'm with Eir-changing to GOMO and although those who bought it from Three got it unlocked, its squeaky bum time until I get/put sim in. If it works it is by far the best deal out there for this phone. :eek:

Just got an email that they are in the process of restocking and revised delivery date of Monday. Hope its from the same batch as all the previous ones!

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 6,991 ✭✭✭Barr

€419 for a unlocked OnePlus 7T is serious value . Better than the pixel 3 by a country mile.

Anyone on the fence should be all over this.

Advertisement