Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Seeing 11:11 phenomena

• 01-06-2020 6:05pm
    Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 1,483 ✭✭✭

I'm curious if anyone else has experienced this. I started experiencing the 11:11/111 phenomena when I visited a website called real-wishes.com. I thought it was just the human minds tendency to notice patterns in things but it goes way beyond that. My mother even had a dream where she said she saw the numbers in her dream.

When I was experiencing elation in the year 2013, I suddenly stopped seeing it. I think it started coming back in 2017 and now when I was visiting a website for depression, there was a new user a month ago who had their username November1111 of all things.

What does this mean? I've read that it has to do with some spiritual awakening.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 1,650 ✭✭✭Muppet Man

Another quality post Mr F

Anyway, this is nothing more than confirmation bias

https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Confirmation_bias

MM

• Registered Users Posts: 32,803 ✭✭✭✭NIMAN

Want to see it?

You will.

For my own reasons I could think about seeing 12:34, and I do see it the odd time but I also see 08:45, 17:56, 21:03 or any other sequence of numbers just as much, so when I see 12:34 I don't find it mysterious or freaky at all.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,537 ✭✭✭ldy4mxonucwsq6

I'm curious if anyone else has experienced this. I started experiencing the 11:11/111 phenomena when I visited a website called real-wishes.com. I thought it was just the human minds tendency to notice patterns in things but it goes way beyond that. My mother even had a dream where she said she saw the numbers in her dream.

When I was experiencing elation in the year 2013, I suddenly stopped seeing it. I think it started coming back in 2017 and now when I was visiting a website for depression, there was a new user a month ago who had their username November1111 of all things.

What does this mean? I've read that it has to do with some spiritual awakening.

I've noticed this before and if you are so inclined to believe in certain things then the seeing of 11:11 regularly if supposed to be a wake up call of some sort.

You are being guided to correct a certain path in your life. Pay attention to what's on your mind when you notice 11:11.

You're being given and opportunity to make changes and focus on what you really want out of life. When you see it, concentrate on what you want to manifest for yourself.

November 11th, 11th day of the 11th month is supposed to be a particularly powerful day for energies.

All of the above is if you believe in these spiritual things of course. Can't say anything major happened when I went through a period of noticing it :)

I've noticed this before and if you are so inclined to believe in certain things then the seeing of 11:11 regularly if supposed to be a wake up call of some sort.

You are being guided to correct a certain path in your life. Pay attention to what's on your mind when you notice 11:11.

You're being given and opportunity to make changes and focus on what you really want out of life. When you see it, concentrate on what you want to manifest for yourself.

November 11th, 11th day of the 11th month is supposed to be a particularly powerful day for energies.

All of the above is if you believe in these spiritual things of course. Can't say anything major happened when I went through a period of noticing it :)

Says who?

• Registered Users Posts: 31,802 ✭✭✭✭Mars Bar

I see it a lot. I get a momentary bit of excitement and then continue on about my day. Nothing more to it than that I think

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 1,577 ✭✭✭Bonzo Delaney

Funny one, from about the age of 12. 43 now I've always managed to catch the time 8:08 on a digital clock most mornings. It used to be a wrist watch but rarely wear a digital one now but it could be any thing nowadays , phone, van clock, TV, laptop, public digital clocks, even the oven clock in the kitchen. I wouldnt be purposely looking to catch that time its just no matter where I am in the morning time and happen to catch sight of a digital clock the time reads 8:08. One of life's little quirks that has always puzzled me. I've often wondered if it ment anything significant.

• Registered Users Posts: 416 ✭✭scary

ever since the X-Files where the time was always 11:21 on clocks, i see it all the time.

• Registered Users Posts: 10,650 ✭✭✭✭maccored

is this paranormal related?

maccored wrote: »
    is this paranormal related?

Of course not, it was well answered in the 2nd post.

Advertisement