Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Zak Hardaker

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 45,535 ✭✭✭✭Mr.Nice Guy

27 next month and doesn't seem to be gaining maturity with age.

'It is better to walk alone in the right direction than follow the herd walking in the wrong direction.'

• Registered Users Posts: 10,845 ✭✭✭✭Tom Mann Centuria

So kicked out of England World Cup team in 2013, he assaults a student in 2015, banned for homophobic slurs after that, followed it up with a ban for Cocaine, and celebrates nearing the end of his ban by drink driving in a car with no insurance or MOT. Total plank.

Wigan chairman (and one of my least favourite people in English Rugby league) Lenegan quoted as saying he was running out of chances when they signed him. It'll be interesting to see if they give him yet another final chance after this*.

Not a stellar year for English Rugby League players off field activity.
    Tomkins brothers acting like a pair of idiots in a bar, half threatening female staff half their size, Widnes players seen living it up in a bar the same day their relegation from super league was confirmed and good old Zak doing what he does best.

*I'd guess they will because they'd want to see if he could still do the business on the pitch.

Oh well, give me an easy life and a peaceful death.

• Users Awaiting Email Confirmation Posts: 621 ✭✭✭Slim Charles

Greg Inglis been caught now too, just after being named captain for Australia

Greg Inglis been caught now too, just after being named captain for Australia

Not the sharpest tools in the box.

Ian Lenegan (Wigan chairman and all round arrogant tool) has said Wigan are standing by Hardaker.

"Our duty of care as employers is to help Zak address the fundamental problems that he has had for some time - issues that we believe could and should have been confronted already."

So he's blaming Hardaker's previous clubs for not fixing him. Very funny, it'll be even funnier the next time he fupps up, which he's nearly guaranteed to do.

• Advertisement
  • Users Awaiting Email Confirmation Posts: 621 ✭✭✭Slim Charles

Ian Lenegan (Wigan chairman and all round arrogant tool) has said Wigan are standing by Hardaker.

So he's blaming Hardaker's previous clubs for not fixing him. Very funny, it'll be even funnier the next time he fupps up, which he's nearly guaranteed to do.

Ah just like Castleford fixed his problems at Leeds.

I hope history repeats itself and he bolloxes up their grand final hopes next autumn :):)

Advertisement