Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all,
Vanilla are planning an update to the site on April 24th (next Wednesday). It is a major PHP8 update which is expected to boost performance across the site. The site will be down from 7pm and it is expected to take about an hour to complete. We appreciate your patience during the update.
Thanks all.

Cliff diving spots around Ireland...

• 02-07-2010 3:21pm
    Registered Users Posts: 2,172 ✭✭✭

Hey all, I hoping some of you can share some of your best kept secrets! Really got into cliff diving and think it's great craic but wouldn't know of many places to do it.

I'll start off...

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=agcw_C8G-0M

Sorry about the length of the vid, I forgot to edit it before I put it up. redface.gif

Cork - about a 40 foot drop (Google Maps) 51.642844,-8.636971

Directions from Kinsale
    1.Head southeast on Pearse St toward Emmet St

2.Take the 1st right onto Emmet St

3.Take the 2nd left onto Pier Rd

4.Turn left at Lower O'Connell St

5.Continue onto Pier Rd

6.Continue onto The Worlds End

7.The Worlds End turns slightly left and becomes Archdeacon T.F. Duggan Bridge/R600 Continue to follow R600

8.Turn left to stay on R600

9.Turn left at Ballycatten Terrace

10.Take the 1st right onto Ballycatten Terrace/R600 Continue to follow R600

11.Take the 1st left

12.Turn left

13.Take the 1st left

14.Take the 1st right Destination will be on the right

3051987.jpg

When you see this building you're at the right place. You need to walk around it, follow the mini cliff there in the pic, cross a field and you'll know the area once you get there. :)

Comments

Advertisement