Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all,
Vanilla are planning an update to the site on April 24th (next Wednesday). It is a major PHP8 update which is expected to boost performance across the site. The site will be down from 7pm and it is expected to take about an hour to complete. We appreciate your patience during the update.
Thanks all.

XP11 EIKY Kerry - My first payware

2»

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 22,651 ✭✭✭✭beauf

Looks fantastic.

• Registered Users Posts: 13,729 ✭✭✭✭Inquitus

Have you got any insight into how modding will work with FS 2020, would it be easy to port your beautiful version of Kerry Airport over?

• Registered Users Posts: 1,424 ✭✭✭Ciano35

Inquitus wrote: »
    Have you got any insight into how modding will work with FS 2020, would it be easy to port your beautiful version of Kerry Airport over?

Porting my airports over is something I definitely want to do, but it's going to take a long time I'd say. The main problem is that I use Sketchup for modelling, and apparently this isn't compatible with FS2020, at least not right now anyway. So I'm likely going to have to learn how to use a new modelling programme which can take months in itself.

Delighted to announce that it's finally released! Would love to see some pictures if any of you buy it :cool: Thanks everyone for all the support.

https://store.x-plane.org/-EIKY--Kerry-Airport_p_1286.html

Cover%20PhotoEIKY.jpg

• Registered Users Posts: 2,419 ✭✭✭embraer170

Looks like great work. I don't use XP11, but if I did I would definitely get this.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 770 ✭✭✭Board Walker

Any update on converting to FS20?

Any update on converting to FS20?

Not going well to be honest, the SDK just does not work properly for me and I can't get my models to show in the sim.

https://store.x-plane.org/-EIKY--Kerry-Airport_p_1286.html

Anybody on the fence about Kerry it's been temporarily reduced to just over €11 :)

Advertisement