Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Celebrity splitzville *megathread*

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 3,215 ✭✭✭jellybear

Fergie and Josh Duhamel have split up after 8 years of marriage :(

• Registered Users Posts: 22,209 ✭✭✭✭Autosport

jellybear wrote: »

I'm kinda shocked by this.

• Registered Users Posts: 84,319 ✭✭✭✭JP Liz V1

jellybear wrote: »

:eek:

First she leaves Black Eyed Peas and now Josh, poor little Axel :(

They have been separated since January apparently

• Registered Users Posts: 1,164 ✭✭✭Bigbagofcans

Rachel Bilson and Hayden Christensen have reportedly split after nearly 10 years together.
    They sold their home in an off-market deal in April and are said to be living in different cities.

Rachel Bilson and Hayden Christensen have reportedly split after nearly 10 years together.
    They sold their home in an off-market deal in April and are said to be living in different cities.

Were they married, I know they have a daughter Briar Rose?

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 1,164 ✭✭✭Bigbagofcans

JP Liz V1 wrote: »
    Were they married, I know they have a daughter Briar Rose?

No they weren't married. They could have been engaged though.

I hadn't realised they had been together that long. Only seems like a couple of years ago that she was going out with Adam Brody.

No they weren't married. They could have been engaged though.

I hadn't realised they had been together that long. Only seems like a couple of years ago that she was going out with Adam Brody.

Oh yes Summer and Seth The OC love story and now is with Upper East Side NY's Blair :P

Shakira and Gerard Piqué are supposedly over

• Registered Users Posts: 22,209 ✭✭✭✭Autosport

Wow didn't see that coming

• Registered Users Posts: 1,690 ✭✭✭flangemeistro

She's obviously not a fan of a Catalan.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 12,940 ✭✭✭✭Purple Mountain

Autosport wrote: »
    Wow didn't see that coming
    The hips don't lie...

To thine own self be true

Robert Pattinson and FKA Twigs are over

• Moderators, Category Moderators, Arts Moderators, Entertainment Moderators Posts: 20,641 CMod ✭✭✭✭amdublin

Ewan McGregor

m.independent.ie/style/celebrity/ewan-mcgregor-splits-with-wife-of-22-years-after-photo-of-him-kissing-costar-emerges-36250670.ht

• Registered Users Posts: 4,216 ✭✭✭Looper007

amdublin wrote: »
    Ewan McGregor

m.independent.ie/style/celebrity/ewan-mcgregor-splits-with-wife-of-22-years-after-photo-of-him-kissing-costar-emerges-36250670.ht

It's not that shocking as it's been a rumour ever since they stopped filming Fargo season 3, that something was going on. Especially when Mary Elizabeth Winstead split from her childhood sweetheart and husband who she was with for over 10 years, around the time she finished Fargo. She said it was cause they grown apart but it seems she dumped her hubby for McGregor. Her and McGregor were spotted with each other ever since. His wife hasn't wore wedding ring for months. I'm sure his wife has known it for a while and just didn't want to make a scene for her kids sake.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,971 ✭✭✭_Dara_

amdublin wrote: »
    Ewan McGregor

Looper007 wrote: »
    It's not that shocking as it's been a rumour ever since they stopped filming Fargo season 3, that something was going on. Especially when Mary Elizabeth Winstead split from her childhood sweetheart and husband who she was with for over 10 years, around the time she finished Fargo. She said it was cause they grown apart but it seems she dumped her hubby for McGregor. Her and McGregor were spotted with each other ever since. His wife hasn't wore wedding ring for months. I'm sure his wife has known it for a while and just didn't want to make a scene for her kids sake.

I've heard rumours about McGregor and various co-stars for years. Not a surprise at all.

Selena Gomez and The Weeknd had called time on their relationship after 10 months together

• Registered Users Posts: 8,693 ✭✭✭Lisha

Jennifer Hudson having a messy nasty break up

Jennifer Lawrence and Darren Aronofsky have split

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 3,215 ✭✭✭jellybear

Davina McCall and her husband of 17 years have separated.

• Registered Users Posts: 54,495 ✭✭✭✭walshb

Harry and Meaghan...I give them about a year..

There is something very phoney and forced about their “relationship.”

walshb wrote: »

wouldn't surprise me if she's using it to be bump up her career a bit, she's more famous now then she ever was and even if they did break up she still have a big name and be offered movie roles just on been a Prince's ex. I do agree that it comes off very phoney, I think more on her part then his imo.

I think the opposite, comes across as very natural to me. It makes me sad to think of how much of her life she has to give up though. Marrying into the royal family is to lose some of your identity in a way. I wonder if, being American, she fully comprehends what her new life is going to entail. It's easy to see someone get swept up in the romance of dating a prince (if you're into that kind of thing) and not really thinking about life-changing it will be.

I seriously doubt she would do this just as a career boost. She will be forever more be followed by the UK media even if they break up. It's too big a change in her life for her to do it flippantly, IMO. Honestly, suggesting such a thing strikes me as overly-cynical. Much more likely is she was caught up in the romance of it all.

She’s an actress. And looks to me like she’s still acting. These people fooking love and crave the limelight.

And now she’s hit the big time. Royalty is the biggest stage of all. Leaves Hollywood in the ha’penny place.

She needs to know her place... Will she be able to behave accordingly?

If not she won’t last long..

She’s an actress.

So?

_Dara_ wrote: »
    So?

So what? What do you want me to say? Try reading a little more than that one sentence. It might paint a picture for you..

So what? What do you want me to say? Try reading a little more than that one sentence. It might paint a picture for you..

I did. It's all speculation based on nothing.

Well yeah, sometimes things aren't salvageable but sometimes marriages can be saved and be happy again with a bit of work. But they've been together a long time so I'm sure they did put the effort into saving their marriage.

Louise and Jamie granted divorce in just 25 seconds

• Advertisement

Louise and Jamie granted divorce in just 25 seconds

No shock there, she wanted out after getting her career back on track somewhat and having a bit of a mid life crisis. Now she has to get herself a toyboy to keep herself in the headlines. Sorry I felt she milked this break up for all she could imo. Feel bad for Jamie on this one.

Advertisement