Boards.ie uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Click here to find out more x
Forum Closed  

05-04-2016, 02:25   #16
CabanSail
ɹoʇɐɹǝpoɯ ʎɹobǝʇɐɔ

Send a message via MSN to CabanSail Send a message via Skype™ to CabanSail
Quote:
Originally Posted by budgese View Post
I want to place a new cache, does anyone know where I can get those small magnetic containers from? I'm on a budget!

I have seen Key Hide thing in the $2 shop here. Is that the sort of thing you are looking for?
Thanks from:
Advertisement
08-04-2016, 16:54   #17
budgese
Budgie Translator

Send a message via Skype™ to budgese
Quote:
Originally Posted by mollybird View Post
Hey guys, i'm thrilled to find this forum. ive only recently found out about this activity and what can i say im HOOKED!!! im seriously loving it. ive gotten my neighbour into it and going to introduce my godson and my best friend to it next week when im down home

hope the forum becomes more busy.

Since i properally started last week ive found 12 caches. how many have people found so far?
I've been at it on and off for a few years now, it's the type of thing I just look at the weather, decided "I fancy finding a few caches!" and off I go. I've found 79 and own 1. I intend to double that (both numbers!) this summer!
08-04-2016, 16:55   #18
budgese
Budgie Translator

Send a message via Skype™ to budgese
Quote:
Originally Posted by CabanSail View Post
I have seen Key Hide thing in the $2 shop here. Is that the sort of thing you are looking for?
I'm going to go down and poke around the site one of these evenings. Handed in final college assignments today, and apart from exams I will finally have time for other pursuits! I will have to assess the place to see what kind of container I'm after, though I'll probably need a magnetic one!
08-04-2016, 17:16   #19
mollybird

is it very awkward looking for permission from council's etc to be able to place your own cache does anyone know?
Forum Closed