Boards.ie uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Click here to find out more x
View Poll Results: Should 'Swaps' be removed?
(YES) The results are hidden 0%
(NO) The results are hidden 0%
Voters: 152. You may not vote on this poll

Thread Closed  
 
 
Thread Tools Search this Thread
23-03-2019, 10:39   #91
Amouar
Registered User
 
Join Date: Jun 2011
Posts: 1,036
Quote:
Originally Posted by OmegaGene View Post
Not on the car wash I go to and if you look at how the car wash rollers work it moves around the mirrors
How about the aerial? Do you need to take it off?
Amouar is offline  
Advertisement
23-03-2019, 10:51   #92
OmegaGene
Registered User
 
OmegaGene's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2017
Posts: 9,166
Quote:
Originally Posted by Amouar View Post
How about the aerial? Do you need to take it off?
i dont have one, dont ariels just bounce back now anyway ?
OmegaGene is offline  
23-03-2019, 11:53   #93
 
Join Date: Jan 2019
Posts: 900
Quote:
Originally Posted by M7roadrunner View Post
Won a Reload car wash and claimed it yesterday. Neither member of staff knew what a Reload car wash was so they gave me the Premium Plus one, €14 worth.
I did wince when the spinning mops started on my bodywork tho.
Lucky for you it wasn't the one that fired pebbles at speed to clean it so. Bloody snowflakes
Phileas Frog is offline  
Thanks from:
23-03-2019, 12:33   #94
Guffy
Registered User
 
Join Date: Sep 2010
Posts: 6,977
Quote:
Originally Posted by OmegaGene View Post
i dont have one, dont ariels just bounce back now anyway ?
If its an older style one you need to take it off
Guffy is offline  
23-03-2019, 12:42   #95
Moving2017
Registered User
 
Moving2017's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2017
Posts: 154
Quote:
Originally Posted by Decoda View Post
When I spun the wheel the app told me I had won the kit kat. Then you get a text with the link. I've read the earlier post about not clicking the link until I'm in the store, what I'm really wanting to know is if anyone knows how long the link in the text message is valid for if it hasn't been clicked.

Regards

D.
72 hours I think...
Moving2017 is offline  
Thanks from:
Advertisement
23-03-2019, 14:24   #96
sidcon
Registered User
 
Join Date: Nov 2007
Posts: 413
Quote:
Originally Posted by OmegaGene View Post
Not on the car wash I go to and if you look at how the car wash rollers work it moves around the mirrors
Went in store to claim my free kit Katie, they also have a terms and conditions on the wall beside the till for the carwash
sidcon is offline  
23-03-2019, 15:16   #97
OmegaGene
Registered User
 
OmegaGene's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2017
Posts: 9,166
Quote:
Originally Posted by sidcon View Post
Went in store to claim my free kit Katie, they also have a terms and conditions on the wall beside the till for the carwash
Was Katie nice ?
OmegaGene is offline  
(2) thanks from:
23-03-2019, 16:12   #98
sidcon
Registered User
 
Join Date: Nov 2007
Posts: 413
Quote:
Originally Posted by OmegaGene View Post
Was Katie nice ?
She was last night but a bit of a fright in the morning.
sidcon is offline  
Thanks from:
23-03-2019, 16:39   #99
OREGATO
Registered User
 
Join Date: Jan 2009
Posts: 843
Thanks OP!
Got a free kit kat on my first spin today.

Also got 5 euro back for spending 50 in store with my debit card and also got a free coffee and dairy milk from the 3 mobile app. Circle K are doing a lot of promotions at the moment!
OREGATO is offline  
Thanks from:
Advertisement
23-03-2019, 17:29   #100
Amouar
Registered User
 
Join Date: Jun 2011
Posts: 1,036
Used the free car wash this afternoon. It was the premium one. To be honest, the results are not too far from what I usually get using the self service jet wash. The only difference is drying as I need to manually dry the car using microfiber clothes while this premium wash is automatically drying the car.

Last time I paid 4Euros for the jet wash while this premium wash costs 14 euros I think.
Amouar is offline  
(2) thanks from:
23-03-2019, 17:39   #101
OmegaGene
Registered User
 
OmegaGene's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2017
Posts: 9,166
Quote:
Originally Posted by Amouar View Post
Used the free car wash this afternoon. It was the premium one. To be honest, the results are not too far from what I usually get using the self service jet wash. The only difference is drying as I need to manually dry the car using microfiber clothes while this premium wash is automatically drying the car.

Last time I paid 4Euros for the jet wash while this premium wash costs 14 euros I think.
The premium one is €12 at the circle k near me and it’s half price on a Wednesday and the ticket is valid for a week, there was 12 cars waiting last Wednesday I went back the next day
It’s a handy car wash when the car is manky from the crap weather
OmegaGene is offline  
Thanks from:
23-03-2019, 17:49   #102
Amouar
Registered User
 
Join Date: Jun 2011
Posts: 1,036
Quote:
Originally Posted by OmegaGene View Post
The premium one is €12 at the circle k near me and it’s half price on a Wednesday and the ticket is valid for a week, there was 12 cars waiting last Wednesday I went back the next day
It’s a handy car wash when the car is manky from the crap weather
I would definitely go for it over the self service jet wash if it's 6 Euros on Wednesdays. Do you know if the half price offer is only in your local circle k or in all of them?

EDIT: found the offer and list of participating stores. https://www.facebook.com/notes/circl...1435778550912/
Amouar is offline  
Thanks from:
23-03-2019, 20:05   #103
califano
Registered User
 
califano's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2005
Posts: 5,233
Where is this spin game?. Its not in the app as far as I can see?.
califano is offline  
23-03-2019, 20:13   #104
Databass
Registered User
 
Join Date: Aug 2015
Posts: 4,138
Quote:
Originally Posted by califano View Post
Where is this spin game?. Its not in the app as far as I can see?.
https://spin.circlek.one/ie
https://spin.circlek.one/ie
https://spin.circlek.one/ie
https://spin.circlek.one/ie
https://spin.circlek.one/ie
https://spin.circlek.one/ie
Databass is offline  
Thanks from:
23-03-2019, 20:18   #105
OmegaGene
Registered User
 
OmegaGene's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2017
Posts: 9,166
Quote:
Originally Posted by califano View Post
Where is this spin game?. Its not in the app as far as I can see?.
Open the app and it’s at the bottom of the home screen in a banner style, see attached photo
Attached Images
File Type: jpeg DA837CF1-5209-41C0-BE05-E31496A45FD5.jpeg (118.8 KB, 48 views)
OmegaGene is offline  
Thanks from:
Thread Closed

Thread Tools Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search