Boards.ie uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Click here to find out more x

27-03-2019, 14:01   #46
Penn

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mr E View Post
A huge amount of work went into that mask! Can't wait for the announcement. I think the two people from the start of the teaser add credence to the Reddit leak yesterday ..
Aye, even looked to be an Android with some Rakk flying around him, which could be "Flak the Beastmaster is a homeless looking android. He can summon multiple creatures to help him fight."

A good teaser trailer. Is this what we were supposed to be getting this week or is this just a precursor to something more?
Advertisement
27-03-2019, 14:05   #47
Mr E
Administrator

Some secrets from the trailer. Like I said, a huge amount of work has gone into this trailer, I think....

Quote:
If you’ve seen the Borderlands 3 trailer you might have spotted that there’s Spoiler: a code hidden in all that deliriously exciting footage. If you haven’t, then don’t worry, I‘ve done all the hard work for you and have found as much of this mysterious Borderlands 3 code as I can! In total there are 15 digits hidden throughout the video, reading C35TB - WS6ST - TXBRK - JJH6H. The first section is found on a pipe behind a Psycho statue, the second is next to a Midget statue above them, the third is on the flying car piloted by the four playable Vault Hunters (who you can read more about in my Borderlands 3 trailer breakdown piece), and the last one is just above Ellie. But what on earth could this Borderlands 3 code mean?

https://www.gamesradar.com/borderlan...-secret-code//
Quote:
Just when you thought there was nothing else left to find in the Borderlands 3 trailer, our very own James Jarvis has found a secret morse code hidden in the first handful of seconds of footage. Yes, really. Look carefully and you’ll see lights spell out Spoiler: ‘Count the Sirens’, in an incredibly enigmatic twist that has us watering at the mouth for more details about Borderlands 3. Now, time to dissect exactly what it could mean - and prepare yourself, because things are about to get real deep real quick. Handsome Jack revealed that only six Sirens can exist in the Borderlands universe at any one point. These ladies have terrifyingly powerful alien abilities, and are not to be messed with: Lilith from Borderlands can phasewalk, Maya from Borderlands 2 could phaselock enemies, Angel could phaseshift people (i.e. teleport them), and Commandant Steele… well, we don’t know what she could do, as she died before she showed off her abilities. Angel is dead too, which leaves only two Sirens that we know of - Lilith and Maya. So where are the other four? They’re clearly going to be a big part of Borderlands 3 thanks to this sneaky hint hidden in the trailer, and some even think one of them could be called Mayhem. You know, after the whole ‘Mayhem is coming’ tagline to the teaser trailer. Guess we’ll just have to wait and see…

https://www.gamesradar.com/theres-mo...hat-it-means//
27-03-2019, 14:07   #48
TitianGerm

Quote:
Originally Posted by Penn View Post
Aye, even looked to be an Android with some Rakk flying around him, which could be "Flak the Beastmaster is a homeless looking android. He can summon multiple creatures to help him fight."

A good teaser trailer. Is this what we were supposed to be getting this week or is this just a precursor to something more?
Probably a full reveal tomorrow with release date given.

If they say this is going to be on the Epic store only on PC there's going to be so much whinging
27-03-2019, 16:44   #49
Venom

Quote:
Originally Posted by TitianGerm View Post
Probably a full reveal tomorrow with release date given.

If they say this is going to be on the Epic store only on PC there's going to be so much whinging

The way things are going, I'd be shocked if this wasn't Epic store only for PC.
27-03-2019, 16:57   #50
Enfilade

Post I made with the supposed leaks for BL3 earlier seems to have gotten the Twins right at least.

The code in the spoilers a few posts up looks like it's for the shift keys they give out on twitter and facebook etc.
Advertisement
27-03-2019, 16:59   #51
dreamers75

Anyone tried the key in BL2 or prequel?
27-03-2019, 17:08   #52
J. Marston

Quote:
Originally Posted by dreamers75 View Post
Anyone tried the key in BL2 or prequel?
5 keys and a Salvador skin in BL2.
Thanks from:
28-03-2019, 17:48   #53
Jordan 199

Quote:
Originally Posted by TitianGerm View Post
6pm tomorrow is it?

6PM Today. https://borderlands.com/en-US/
28-03-2019, 18:04   #54
Mr E
Administrator

No Battle Royale.... good start.
Thanks from:
Advertisement
28-03-2019, 18:10   #55
Vicxas

Thanks from:
28-03-2019, 19:02   #56
Enfilade

Doesn't look like it's gotten a visual upgrade based on that, looks more or less the same as 2 did visually.
28-03-2019, 19:04   #57
EoinMcLovin

(4) thanks from:
28-03-2019, 19:13   #58
super_furry

That PAX presentation was up there with Mr Caffeine for the all-time sh1tshows.
28-03-2019, 19:13   #59
T. Hanks^

5 years Randy, I don't believe you.

No release date either.

Also what the hell happened the initial showing of the trailer. PAX fail
28-03-2019, 19:16   #60
wotzgoingon

Any release date?

Quick Reply
Bold
Italic
Underline