Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all,
Vanilla are planning an update to the site on April 24th (next Wednesday). It is a major PHP8 update which is expected to boost performance across the site. The site will be down from 7pm and it is expected to take about an hour to complete. We appreciate your patience during the update.
Thanks all.

Dumb/Great Facebook Status {merge} [No Names]

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 11,646 ✭✭✭✭El Weirdo

-Corkie- wrote: »
    Oh i just had a big **** there better update my status....:rolleyes:
    I can safely say that I've never seen anyone with this as their status.

• Registered Users Posts: 5,933 ✭✭✭Logical Fallacy

Sky King wrote: »
    I presume you think feeling blue is a girl?

If the poster didn't clearly state they were a girl then the thread was pointless.

Like sad bitches who kiss down the pub so all the boys will watch.

Yawn city.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 14,144 ✭✭✭✭Cicero

zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz

• Registered Users Posts: 10,572 ✭✭✭✭brummytom

please dont say your mam and dad are on your friend list
    Nope, mom did add me last week though.

If she saw the things I said on there, she'd die, so I'm doing her a favour ignoring her.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 20,920 ✭✭✭✭Gummy Panda

El Weirdo wrote: »
    -Corkie- wrote: »
    Oh i just had a big **** there better update my status....:rolleyes:
    I can safely say that I've never seen anyone with this as their status.

I have and he tagged people into his location in the toilet.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 3,943 ✭✭✭wonderfulname

"Omg lst nte wz grt, cnt rmebr mst f it tho ha wz gas doh lve d grls"
    Oh my god, last night was great, c*nt member missed f-ing it though, was gas though, I've the girls?

I give up trying to translate, that "friend" of yours is headache inducing, ask them if their keyboard is broken...

• Closed Accounts Posts: 44 feelingblue

I'm not on Facebook.

Facebook is for cunts.

This thread does not apply to you so please go away.

• Registered Users Posts: 4,431 ✭✭✭Sky King

OK Sherlock, it is not 100% clear, but we do have this mysterious clue....

Hmm. Tricky.

Yeah I should probably have read the original post in its entirety... and probably before I drank the bottle of wine as well.

Thanks for your help though... and calling me sherlock was a good one. Because he's a really good detective isn't he? And what I did there was really not like something a good detective would do! I am chuckling away to myself here. Great gag!

I think posters should have at least 100 posts before they can create stupid threads!

You don't make the rules buddy.....build a bridge.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,654 ✭✭✭cruiser178

Wait...the numbers don't add up here. Why would you become Facebook friends with people that you had sex with at least 15 years ago? How and why are you still in contact? College friends? I'm not Facebook friends with people I had sex with in college 2 years ago, let alone 15!

because im 37 or 38, cant remember, anyway im friends with a lot of ex's I dont see a problem with that, also, I never went to collage *gasps of unbelievement from all other boardsies ha.

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 34,419 ✭✭✭✭hondasam

brummytom wrote: »
    Nope, mom did add me last week though.

If she saw the things I said on there, she'd die, so I'm doing her a favour ignoring her.

You cannot ignore your mom, she knows everything brummy, if you saw the thing she said on there you would probably die.:pac:

• Registered Users Posts: 18,159 ✭✭✭✭phasers

So OP, not only are you a shoplifter but you're also a durty jesabelle? And a bisexual attention seeker? Have you ever considered an appearance on the Jeremy Kyle show?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 8,289 ✭✭✭parker kent

Sky King wrote: »
    Yeah I should probably have read the original post in its entirety... and probably before I drank the bottle of wine as well.

Thanks for your help though... and calling me sherlock was a good one. Because he's a really good detective isn't he? And what I did there was really not like something a good detective would do! I am chuckling away to myself here. Great gag!

Well the saying "no shít Sherlock" is pretty pervasive so it was not a nasty reference. So you should take my post in the light hearted manner intended.

You don't make the rules either !!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 16,647 ✭✭✭✭Fago!

I have 337 facebook friends and I've sex'd 9 of them. I'd sex the other 328 if I had the chance. 'cept family.

The internet equivalent of walking into a glass door.

phasers wrote: »
    So OP, not only are you a shoplifter but you're also a durty jesabelle? And a bisexual attention seeker? Have you ever considered an appearance on the Jeremy Kyle show?

Don't you try change me Phasers!!:p

• Closed Accounts Posts: 8,289 ✭✭✭parker kent

cruiser178 wrote: »
    because im 37 or 38, cant remember, anyway im friends with a lot of ex's I dont see a problem with that, also, I never went to collage *gasps of unbelievement from all other boardsies ha.

You can't remember what age you are?!

I figured you were that age. Hence my guessing you were in college at the time (as that would be the age people tend to go to college). My disbelief was towards being facebook friends with random people shagged 15 years ago. As in I was thinking "why bother?!".

hondasam wrote: »
    You don't make the rules either !!

Never claimed to my friend, you are the one trying to make rules....I just make the sex.

• Registered Users Posts: 9,061 ✭✭✭leggo

Never claimed to my friend, you are the one trying to make rules....I just make up that I've had sex.

Ahh...

• Advertisement

Who moved me??? And why???

Never claimed to my friend, you are the one trying to make rules....I just make the sex.

I have zero interest in talking to kids, get with dumbell, he is a virgin as well.
    come back tell us all about it, we might believe you.

http://www.boards.ie/vbulletin/member.php?u=425517

leggo wrote: »
    Ahh...

Your clever:D

You need to ask? school is out.

I figured you were that age. Hence my guessing you were in college at the time (as that would be the age people tend to go to college). My disbelief was towards being facebook friends with random people shagged 15 years ago. As in I was thinking "why bother?!".

was never in college, and Limerick is a very small place, ie, its easy to get around when your young free and single. Obviously you and I are 2 very different people when it comes to past friends

A mod.

And because your thread sucks.

As for my age, iv'e had a lot of Bacardi right now ha

hondasam wrote: »
    I have zero interest in talking to kids, get with dumbell, he is a virgin as well.
    come back tell us all about it, we might believe you.

http://www.boards.ie/vbulletin/member.php?u=425517

I wish you would get laid.....you might even be nice and happy after it. If you don't like what we are talking about fook off to the ladies lounge where you can moan and give out about cankles.

I wish you would get laid.....you might even be nice and happy after it. If you don't like what we are talking about fook off to the ladies lounge where you can moan and give out about cankles.

Too many hints that you are a male re-reg tbh.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 4,203 ✭✭✭sonic85

sh!t threads all rolled into one. loving it. now if only there was a big delete button somewhere

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement