Boards.ie uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Click here to find out more x

17-06-2019, 18:14   #256
Aaron15

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ali2212 View Post
Can someone please advise as to what they did for tv and Internet services before they eircode was given .. eircodes are missing for 13, 14, 15 , and 16. And could be another 5 months before we get ours.. and we are just ready to move in..

No company will do anything without an eircode 😪😪😪
No idea what to do there, sorry
Advertisement
17-06-2019, 18:15   #257
Aaron15

Just to inform everyone, I've been on to EIR today, and they assured me Fibre to the home is now available to us, I'm going to place an order and see if it is in fact working, I'll keep you posted. Last time I rang eir they said it would be activated on the 15th of June. Which was Saturday, so all looking good.
05-07-2019, 13:31   #258
line_of_fire

Is it just me that seems to be having toilet and plumbing issues. Moved in in January and have a leak in downstairs toilet. After much investigation it appears a small hole has formed and now Everytime flushed it floods place.

This damage could only have happened as a result of a faulty toilet but now plumber is saying it is a result of it being moved etc whereas it clearly isn't due to where it is. I am at my wit's end arguing with plumber. Everything is a battle with them even when it is their sub standard work and shoddy goods installed. And then when they do bother to call there is a serious attitude. Had a leak in kitchen, under bath, a toilet that flushed constantly of it's own accord and then a pipe that wasn't finished outside and yet head plumber stated he signed off on my house himself.

I have a new house where downstairs bathroom can't be used. I think it is time to get my solicitor involved as the toilet is inferior in quality and once money is handed over plumbers etc don't seem to give a rats ass. Be very aware of any plumbing issues
Thanks from:
16-07-2019, 10:41   #259
kildareian

Does anyone have Laurie's number? I've just bought a house in the Green (Phase 3) - John said they hope to have everyone moved in by Christmas but I'm worried reading all these delays from previous phases and also the HTB scheme ends this year so I'm screwed if I dont draw down by then! Hoping to get Laurie's number for answers

Quick Reply
Bold
Italic
Underline

Insert Image
Wrap [QUOTE] tags around selected text

Decrease Size
Increase Size
Please sign up or log in to join the discussion