Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Could we be in for flooding again?

• 11-11-2011 3:07pm
    Registered Users Posts: 459 ✭✭

...atm in Tallaght the rain is similar to what I saw before the floodings - we should keep an eye on it this time...:rolleyes:

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 9,010 ✭✭✭Tom Cruises Left Nut

Its gonna die out soon enough :)

http://www.raintoday.co.uk

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 25,234 ✭✭✭✭Sponge Bob

When it falls for days as snow and that all melts in a single day, then it will flood.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,677 ✭✭✭kit3

Just back from a very wet run along the grand canal. A lot of surface water and one or two spots of flooding at about 1.30 where drains appeared to be blocked. Rain seems worse now.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,554 ✭✭✭Sundew

Was very heavy in Kilmainham/Inchicore for the last hour...very similiar rain to that fateful Monday but the sun has come out now and rain has eased over the last 7/8 minutes.
    Would be a nightmare if it continued, for Friday commuters!!! :eek:

• Registered Users Posts: 60 ✭✭Owen101

half a foot of water on road outside dundrum centre. Getting heavier.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 60 ✭✭weathermaiden

Rain has already stopped and sun is shining in Wicklow town. This should continue up the coast and it should be a relatively rain-free afternoon, though very muggy for sure.

• Registered Users Posts: 60 ✭✭Owen101

Damn the sun is out..

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,267 ✭✭✭h57xiucj2z946q

Owen101 wrote: »
    Damn the sun is out..

You want floods?

• Registered Users Posts: 5,491 ✭✭✭bb1234567

You want floods?

love floods, i feel so sorry for those who it affects but i still love them so exciting!

Advertisement