Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all,
Vanilla are planning an update to the site on April 24th (next Wednesday). It is a major PHP8 update which is expected to boost performance across the site. The site will be down from 7pm and it is expected to take about an hour to complete. We appreciate your patience during the update.
Thanks all.

Las Vegas Shooting

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 3,406 ✭✭✭chewed

Are you people serious? The light flashes are blatantly coming from one of the many millions of flashing bulbs in Vegas.

Now that I am here, I have a question that conspiracy theorists always seem to ignore which is what I expect here. If this is a false flag event, how do you get this many families involved? There are close to 60 people going to be buried soon, are they all actors? Are all their families actors? What about the videos online of people walking through and checking on dead bodies? All actors and make up?

A false flag doesn't necessarily mean there are no deaths! A gunman(men) can still go out and kill people, but the blame is on someone else. e.g. Lee Harvey Oswald!

• Registered Users Posts: 2,651 ✭✭✭ShowMeTheCash

Clearly there is a reasonable explanation for the flashes coming from the lower half of the building 40 story building(?) ¼ the way up so around the 10th, or there about, floor. I surmised earlier in post #24 which was a reasonable argument, that has been completely ignored, that it might be the effect of the car moving down the street. But it still does not explain why you don't see any "flash" in either the 4th/10th or 32nd floor in the camera angle that views from the concert itself (poor camera quality or not).

This video shows the flash coming from around the 10th floor they are not in sync with the cracking of gunfire which they should be! Light travels faster than sound this is true but they should still be in sync and being out of sync in this case is also out of time with the rate of fire. As you can clearly see from the above video as it is slowed. Which also blows my theory of the car causing the light to flash because of the person recording being stationary. Again though it does not show flashes from gunfire from the 32nd so lets just assume for a moment that there were no flashes from gunfire seen and there is a reasonable explanation for the flashes in the video I posted and the flash in the car which also is in the same location as the video above not the 4th floor!

Could it be possible that the hotel uses the flash to attract the gaze of people passing it. Go to go out but I have a little more to add to this part!

I do not know where the floors start in this hotel 4 floor or 10th are going to be pretty close together from the angle we are seeing but we can agree the bottom third or bottom quarter of the hotel.
    The two videos I posted show the flashing lights looks to be roughly the in same area. The flashing as it corresponds to the noise also seems to suggest the two videos are showing the same thing albeit from a different angle.

One appears to be almost underneath the other is almost a side view.
    This does not look to be a reflection looks more like the light is coming from the room itself.

• Registered Users Posts: 11,191 ✭✭✭✭Nekarsulm

There is a video made by a taxi driver online here. Have a look and you can see a flashing light lower down the hotel facade.
    The thing is, its filmed through the driver's door glass, and it's still there after the taxi is driven off around the corner!
    A reflection from something either in the car, or on the other side of the street.

• Registered Users Posts: 12,142 ✭✭✭✭MadYaker

The exta falshing lights were me lads, I was in there with a big spotlight trying to fool you all. Hammered drunk I was! You know they give you free drink all night? *hic*

• Closed Accounts Posts: 11,221 ✭✭✭✭m5ex9oqjawdg2i

King Mob wrote: »
    Ok. You can't explain how they weren't broken.
    This would indicate that there was no second shooter then.

Mind bullets dude, mind bullets...

• Advertisement

Different light from a different angle. You see lots of other lights reflected.
    Or at that resolution it could be simply be an artifact in the video.

It however seems to show "Muzzle flashes" from an entirely different height and place from the videos you posted. Are there 3 shooters now?

Both videos show a flashing light can we agree on that?
    Is the source of the light the room? Or is it a reflection?
    The first video you cannot see the base of the hotel or the top but we know it is in the bottom third of the screen. The second video shows the same. All we can do here is eyeball it, it looks like the same location. The fact you are trying to argue with that it just stupid!

Does the light flash in both videos seem to correlate to the noise of gun fire? Yes. Is it reasonable to see the flashing image in both videos are capturing the same thing? I think so.

I could be wrong but i looks more like the room is the source of the flashing the reflection idea I think not, simply due to the blinking of both videos being so similar.
    And that the source looks like it could be the same location and the fact that there are two complete different angles from the two videos..
    Ok. You can't explain how they weren't broken.
    This would indicate that there was no second shooter then.

I do not know they they where not broken, I do not know what kind of windows they have in the hotel.

Nekarsulm wrote: »
    There is a video made by a taxi driver online here. Have a look and you can see a flashing light lower down the hotel facade.
    The thing is, its filmed through the driver's door glass, and it's still there after the taxi is driven off around the corner!
    A reflection from something either in the car, or on the other side of the street.

Is this the video with the woman talking?

• Registered Users Posts: 25,226 ✭✭✭✭King Mob

Both videos show a flashing light can we agree on that?
    Is the source of the light the room? Or is it a reflection?
    It's most likely a reflection. It could be in the room.
    There is no evidence that it is due to muzzle flashes and that explanation makes zero sense.
    The first video you cannot see the base of the hotel or the top but we know it is in the bottom third of the screen. The second video shows the same. All we can do here is eyeball it, it looks like the same location. The fact you are trying to argue with that it just stupid!
    You can eyeball if you want. It doesn't make it accurate. To me they look like they are in entirely different places. And there is no way to accurately eyeball what floor they are on.
    Does the light flash in both videos seem to correlate to the noise of gun fire? Yes.
    Extremely superficially. But as you said, many factors make this hard to tell.

We also have video showing the same light continuing without gun fire. You seem to have forgotten that.
    Is it reasonable to see the flashing image in both videos are capturing the same thing? I think so.
    And even so, they could be simply be capturing the same reflection.

Gunfire does not fit and does not make sense.
    I could be wrong but i looks more like the room is the source of the flashing the reflection idea I think not, simply due to the blinking of both videos being so similar.

And that the source looks like it could be the same location and the fact that there are two complete different angles from the two videos..
    And this analysis is based on you watching snippets of compressed footage on Youtube captured by camera phones with different settings, angles positions and lighting conditions...
    I do not know they they where not broken, I do not know what kind of windows they have in the hotel.
    The kind that do not open apparently as the real shooter who actually existed had to break them.

There are no other broken windows, so there couldn't have been a second shooter.
    How else do you explain the lack of broken windows?

• Registered Users Posts: 730 ✭✭✭murphthesmurf

I honestly can't tell which of you are having a laugh and which are serious.
    Can the people joking/being sarcastic put a little asterix or smily face at the end of their posts so the rest of us can tell the jokers from the deranged.
    Thanks

• Registered Users Posts: 73 ✭✭DinkyDinosaur

The motivation behind this and other shootings isn't to confiscate American's guns.
    I think civil war is part of the plan. So taking their guns away wouldn't make sense.
    It's a cheap and easy way to destroy your enemies. Bait them into fighting and let them destroy each other.
    Look at all the race baiting going on in America right now.
    Every division is being exploited for maximum benefit.
    Divide and conquer is the game being played remember.
    Do you really think guns in the hands of the public would be any match for armoured vehicles if the shtf and martial law was declared?

I think the real reason for all these shootings is as a pretext to detain people. They could easily convince the public that certain people need to be detained for their safety. They'll lock them up in mental institutions and drug them up to their eyeballs. All under the guise of "helping" them. And it will probably be all the conspiracy theorists who will need this "help".

• Advertisement

I think the real reason for all these shootings is as a pretext to detain people. They could easily convince the public that certain people need to be detained for their safety. They'll lock them up in mental institutions and drug them up to their eyeballs. All under the guise of "helping" them. And it will probably be all the conspiracy theorists who will need this "help".
    Mm hmm.
    That's what they said about the last shooting... and the shooting before that... and the shooting before that... and the shooting before that...

They're going to say it about the next few as well...

It's most likely a reflection. It could be in the room.
    There is no evidence that it is due to muzzle flashes and that explanation makes zero sense.

You can eyeball if you want. It doesn't make it accurate. To me they look like they are in entirely different places. And there is no way to accurately eyeball what floor they are on.

Extremely superficially. But as you said, many factors make this hard to tell.

We also have video showing the same light continuing without gun fire. You seem to have forgotten that.

And even so, they could be simply be capturing the same reflection.

Gunfire does not fit and does not make sense.

And this analysis is based on you watching snippets of compressed footage on Youtube captured by camera phones with different settings, angles positions and lighting conditions...

The kind that do not open apparently as the real shooter who actually existed had to break them.

There are no other broken windows, so there couldn't have been a second shooter.
    How else do you explain the lack of broken windows?

There is a third video again from a different location trying to find it.

It could be reflection but the blinking on all three videos being so close I cannot see how.

The windows is a good point, I do not know, do any rooms have a balcony? Can any of the lower windows open?

I know some hotels allow the lower floor windows to open.

We can look at it two ways.
    Was this a muzzle flash?
    Or
    What is the origin of the flashing.

Let me put it another way.

If this footage was shown and we did not know where the shooter was, I think we would all agree what we are hearing and seeing was the shooter.

The reason we are not saying that is, the flashing is in a different location to where the gun man was found.

There is a third video again from a different location trying to find it.
    If it exists, it's probably going to be a reflection.
    Because again: The idea of a second shooter is silly!
    The windows is a good point, I do not know, do any rooms have a balcony? Can any of the lower windows open?

I know some hotels allow the lower floor windows to open.
    You keep asking these nitpicking questions, yet ignore the glaring issues about the idea of a second shooter.
    We can look at it two ways.
    Was this a muzzle flash?
    Or
    What is the origin of the flashing.
    It's a reflection. It can't be muzzle flashes.
    The idea of a second shooter is not plausible and it is silly to suggest.
    If this footage was shown and we did not know where the shooter was, I think we would all agree what we are hearing and seeing was the shooter.The reason we are not saying that is, the flashing is in a different location to where the gun man was found.
    But all of the other evidence shows that it is not where the shooter was and there is no evidence at all that shows there is a second shooter.
    And again, the idea of a second shooter doesn't make sense!

Do you think the idea of a second shooter is plausible?
    Do you think it is more plausible than the mundane explanations?
    How do you explain the problems with that if you do?

If it exists, it's probably going to be a reflection.
    Because again: The idea of a second shooter is silly!

No again you are being silly, you keep jumping to the second shooter as if this somehow supports your reflection idea. It does not.

We know there is a flashing light. Is it coming from the room or is it a reflection?

You do understand how reflection works?
    If i am looking at a reflection from the front of the building and you are standing at the left of the building we should not be able to see the same reflection if the windows are flat and pointing the the same direction.

I have given two video's but you doubt the third?
    Even with the two, it looks more likely the source of the light is coming from the room in my opinion does not look like a reflection.

The first video would suggest for it to be a reflection the light is coming from above or the window is tilted downwards. If that was the case then how it is also reflecting the light to the right for the second video.

You keep asking these nitpicking questions, yet ignore the glaring issues about the idea of a second shooter.

It's a reflection. It can't be muzzle flashes.
    The idea of a second shooter is not plausible and it is silly to suggest.

You just make stupid arguments, even if there was no second shooter this does not mean the flashes did not originate in the room? You seem to put.
    No shooter = Reflection it does not!
    But all of the other evidence shows that it is not where the shooter was and there is no evidence at all that shows there is a second shooter.
    And again, the idea of a second shooter doesn't make sense!

Do you think the idea of a second shooter is plausible?
    Do you think it is more plausible than the mundane explanations?
    How do you explain the problems with that if you do?

There are a lot of questions around the idea of a second shooter, why is the window not broken is the biggest.

But the easiest way to rule this out would be to find the origin of the flashes.
    Your argument around the reflection is one idea but the way you make the argument is not valid.

I could argue it was a strobe effect on a phone coming from inside the room but you think reflection? Why?

No again you are being silly, you keep jumping to the second shooter as if this somehow supports your reflection idea. It does not.
    Ok, so can we rule out the idea that there was a second shooter?
    Do you think that is a viable possibility?

Mm hmm.
    That's what they said about the last shooting... and the shooting before that... and the shooting before that... and the shooting before that...

They're going to say it about the next few as well...

Some people are good at pattern recognition. And some people are not.

Those who can see the pattern sound crazy to those who can't see it.

Time will tell all.

Some people are good at pattern recognition. And some people are not.

Those who can see the pattern sound crazy to those who can't see it.

Time will tell all.
    So why were the people who claim exactly the same thing about the other shootings wrong, but this time you are right?

• Registered Users Posts: 730 ✭✭✭murphthesmurf

Let me put it another way.

If this footage was shown and we did not know where the shooter was, I think we would all agree what we are hearing and seeing was the shooter.

The reason we are not saying that is, the flashing is in a different location to where the gun man was found.

We might have suspected that, not knowing any better. Until that is the SWAT team raided the correct room where all the noise was coming from and where the hotel security gaurd was shot.
    All this bull about flashing lights, it was a music concert ffs, of course there were lots of flashing lights. Whats more, it was a music concert in Vegas, an entire city full of nothing much else but flashing lights!
    The nonsense that some of you are putting out that this is a conspiracy to take Americans guns off of them is mind blowing. If the massacre of primary school children didn't put people off guns then nothing will. If there is any 'secret government' conspiracy types it is the gun lobby, they have a LOT of power in the US and a LOT of money. Any restrictions on gun sales and they would not be happy.

• Registered Users Posts: 17,775 ✭✭✭✭Dohnjoe

There are a lot of questions around the idea of a second shooter

There are none. The authorities, police and media have no evidence or reason to believe there were more shooters.

Ok, so can we rule out the idea that there was a second shooter?
    Do you think that is a viable possibility?

No cannot rule it out, I am not part of the investigation team nor was I there.
    Neither where you.

If the window is not broken and if the window cannot be opened it would suggest that gunfire could not of come from within the room.

Could the flashing had anything to do with the incident? Perhaps
    Does it look like it was muzzle fire at the expect same time the shot where popping off? Yes it does.

• Advertisement

Dohnjoe wrote: »
    There are none. The authorities, police and media have no evidence or reason to believe there were more shooters.

If you are going to quote me at least use the full sentence

"There are a lot of questions around the idea of a second shooter, why is the window not broken is the biggest."

It is one thing to have an argument for or against but to misrepresent people just makes you disingenuous.

Questions or holes in the theory of the second shooter.

So there are no questions in the idea?

Neither where you.

The investigation team is there - they do not suspect more shooters, so yes it can effectively be ruled out at the moment

The investigation team is there - they do not suspect more shooters, so yes it can effectively be ruled out at the moment

You do not know what they suspect.

You do not know what they suspect.

We do, they believe he was the lone shooter, which they have repeatedly stated.

Neither where you.
    And the investigation team concluded there was only one shooter.
    So end of the discussion then?
    Or would you like to suggest a conspiracy of some sort?
    If the window is not broken and if the window cannot be opened it would suggest that gunfire could not of come from within the room.
    Plus also the fact that the investigation team concluded there was no other shooter. And the lack of any other evidence of any other shooter...
    And the fact that a second shooter is a silly notion.
    Could the flashing had anything to do with the incident? Perhaps
    Does it look like it was muzzle fire at the expect same time the shot where popping off? Yes it does.
    Know what else it looks exactly like?
    Flashing light reflected in the window.
    Know what they have tons of in Vegas?
    Flashing lights.

So which is more likely, a flashing light reflected in the window, or a second gun man that the authorities make no mention of anywhere for some mysterious reason?

We do, they believe he was the lone shooter, which they have repeatedly stated.

We know the statement that was made nothing to their actual investigation.

We know the statement that was made nothing to their actual investigation.
    Lol, what are you suggesting with this exactly?
    They stated that there was only one shooter, but really they believe there was actually two?
    Why would they do this?

See how we are back to the silliness you have to resort to?

So why were the people who claim exactly the same thing about the other shootings wrong, but this time you are right?

You're not an authority on that.

One pattern I have noticed on this forum is that yourself King Mob, and DohnJoe appear in the same discussions refuting any questions anyone has about these conspiracies.
    Coincidence?
    You both seem to be very sure that nothing strange is going on. Do ye have some inside information the rest of us don't have?

And it's not normal to study the details of these attacks and come to the conclusion that nothing strange is going on.
    Because clearly something very strange is going on. One or two strange anomalies can be chalked up to coincidence, but a chain of anomalies, one after the other, can not possibly be a mere coincidence.

Clearly something is going on. And it is detrimental to humanity to get in the way of us figuring out the truth by calling people silly conspiracy theorists, shutting down discussions and making people doubt their sanity.

And the investigation team concluded there was only one shooter.
    So end of the discussion then?
    Or would you like to suggest a conspiracy of some sort?

You think this investigation has been concluded?
    Plus also the fact that the investigation team concluded there was no other shooter. And the lack of any other evidence of any other shooter...
    And the fact that a second shooter is a silly notion.

Again you think the in's and out of this investigation will be presented to the public? We do not know all the evidence that has been gather and still is being gathered.
    Know what else it looks exactly like?
    Flashing light reflected in the window.
    Know what they have tons of in Vegas?
    Flashing lights.

So which is more likely, a flashing light reflected in the window, or a second gun man that the authorities make no mention of anywhere for some mysterious reason?

If this looks like a reflection then I would say it looks like a reflection, but it looks like it comes from inside the room it also looks very like the origin of the shooting, just so happens it is not.
    Could it be continence? Yes i!
    But I would not completely dismiss it? No.
    By your reasoning no investigation would be done on any case, we found out guy! Let not look at anything more!

• Advertisement

You're not an authority on that.
    I kind of am. But you can see for yourself by looking back through this forum.
    For every mass shooting people claim that it's going to be start of martial law etc...

They are always wrong.

And given how you've ignored my question and jumped to personal accusations, I think this claim is no different.

Advertisement