Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Looking for a relevant rescue manual suitable for civil defence work?

• 30-03-2016 5:08pm
    Registered Users Posts: 4

Hi all,

I'm involved, (maybe not as much as I should be, but soon to change) with civil defence and have a query regarding the syllabus if anyone here is aware?

I know CD rescue manual was based off the Civil Defence Rescue Manual (I think the 'Towards 2000' structure). I'm wondering if a copy is available online somewhere hidden? lol, or if there is an equivalent version, (useful General Rescue manual) more relevant to Irish structure/guidelines?

I was looking at the New Zealand Civil Defence Rescue manual (2006 i think), and it looked fairly ok, though I'm unsure if its as reliable for the present and soon to be updated materials?

Any help would be great!

Advertisement