Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Microwave and Time Machine forum

1222324252628»

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 25,243 ✭✭✭✭Jesus Wept

I think Columbia deserved their World Cup 2014 win.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 9,622 ✭✭✭Ruu

+1

• Registered Users Posts: 9,459 ✭✭✭Chucken

You mean -1

• Registered Users Posts: 6,017 ✭✭✭EZ24GET

at least someone is deserving...

• Moderators, Recreation & Hobbies Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators, Technology & Internet Moderators Posts: 90,537 Mod ✭✭✭✭Capt'n Midnight

I8zry.png

I've been looking for those 39 seconds all week

and now :(

hE8A8816E

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 6,017 ✭✭✭EZ24GET

don't give in to it . if you do it will only want more

• Registered Users Posts: 25,243 ✭✭✭✭Jesus Wept

giphy.gif

• Registered Users Posts: 833 ✭✭✭southcentralts

So I got a little drunk last night and ordered the TDJ 2500 v3 portable time machine on your online store, damn flash friday sale, damn it I say!

Anywho, the email I received this morning said the delivery was completed 3 weeks ago on a Wednesday morning, you have attached a picture with my signature so i may have accepted the time machine, is there any chance my previous self will be coming for me to murderers and skip those boring weeks, it is exactly what I would do.

• Registered Users Posts: 15,457 ✭✭✭✭Kylta

My time machine is on the blink, I hope in it to sex as you man only to exit it knackered as an old man sucking a lollipop. Where did the lollipop come from I wonder?

Advertisement