Boards.ie uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Click here to find out more x
Post Reply  
 
 
Thread Tools Search this Thread
28-04-2019, 20:18   #31
punisher5112
Registered User
 
Join Date: Dec 2013
Posts: 13,394
Quote:
Originally Posted by NaFirinne View Post
Why not be like America and have everyone that wants to be armed - be armed.

Then we won't need guards we can just protect ourselves.
Could you imagine....
punisher5112 is offline  
Advertisement
28-04-2019, 20:19   #32
bubblypop
Registered User
 
Join Date: Jan 2011
Posts: 6,273
Quote:
Originally Posted by Tomas81 View Post
3 Garda were sacked. Armed Garda for John Morris was sacked fact, I sat in the court when the Commisioner stated it. Read my posts you will see why.

Garda has been suspended without pay in the Portobello issue and won't be ruled lawful guy had just left swan cinema and was shot, Shane Thomas was the injured man's name.
Sorry, you are wrong. Nobody was sacked & that Garda from portobello incident is very much still at work.
Doesn't matter where the guy was coming from.
bubblypop is offline  
28-04-2019, 20:20   #33
Plumbthedepths
Registered User
 
Plumbthedepths's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2018
Posts: 3,098
Quote:
Originally Posted by NaFirinne
Why not be like America and have everyone that wants to be armed - be armed.

America doesn't strike you as f**ked up when it comes to guns? Recently a little boy shot his sister dead with their mothers gun left in the armrest of the family car.
Plumbthedepths is offline  
Thanks from:
28-04-2019, 20:21   #34
Tomas81
Registered User
 
Tomas81's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2019
Posts: 404
Quote:
Originally Posted by punisher5112 View Post
Didn't hear of Portobello one, what's the story behind that one.
https://www.google.com/amp/s/amp.ind...-36065062.html
Tomas81 is offline  
28-04-2019, 20:22   #35
Tomas81
Registered User
 
Tomas81's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2019
Posts: 404
Quote:
Originally Posted by bubblypop View Post
Sorry, you are wrong. Nobody was sacked & that Garda from portobello incident is very much still at work.
Doesn't matter where the guy was coming from.
No he's not at work. Maurice o Sullivan was his name he's off
Tomas81 is offline  
Advertisement
28-04-2019, 20:25   #36
bubblypop
Registered User
 
Join Date: Jan 2011
Posts: 6,273
Quote:
Originally Posted by Tomas81 View Post
No he's not at work. Maurice o Sullivan was his name he's off
Lol.
Right so, now I know you haven't a breeze what you are talking about!
I can ignore your rubbish from now on.
bubblypop is offline  
(3) thanks from:
28-04-2019, 20:26   #37
Tomas81
Registered User
 
Tomas81's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2019
Posts: 404
Quote:
Originally Posted by bubblypop View Post
Lol.
Right so, now I know you haven't a breeze what you are talking about!
I can ignore your rubbish from now on.
Ssuuuuure.
Tomas81 is offline  
28-04-2019, 20:39   #38
Gerry G
Registered User
 
Join Date: May 2014
Posts: 386
Quote:
Originally Posted by Plumbthedepths View Post
Can you explain why you don't think Abbeylara was a f**k up?
Explain to me why it was. A deranged man was firing shots at Guards and Garda cars. What should they have done, read him a bed time story?
Gerry G is offline  
Thanks from:
28-04-2019, 20:41   #39
Gerry G
Registered User
 
Join Date: May 2014
Posts: 386
Quote:
Originally Posted by Tomas81 View Post
So portobello bridge when the garda took a man from his car after a cinema date with his partner accused him of an armed robbery then shot him? Was that not a balls up hahaha.

John Morris unarmed burgling a building shot dead, that ok also.

The Garda in Longford shot a man and a dog while under no threat hahaha 3 Garda sacked in those incidents but your saying it was fine. Hahaha

And I'm from Northern Ireland originally well versed in the RUC and PSNI. AGS are worse.
Now you're just talking rubbish, no guards were sacked as a result of this these three incidents. If you can prove me wrong them please do so. I also have experience of the old RUC and new watered down PSNI. They were both shambolic in very different ways
Gerry G is offline  
Advertisement
28-04-2019, 20:42   #40
BloodBath
Registered User
 
BloodBath's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2003
Posts: 8,745
Quote:
Originally Posted by NaFirinne View Post
Why not be like America and have everyone that wants to be armed - be armed.

Then we won't need guards we can just protect ourselves.
Because it's a ****ty culture to promote that only leads to high rates of gun crimes and murder. Our current gun laws are a model to copy. Not the yanks.
BloodBath is offline  
28-04-2019, 20:45   #41
Gerry G
Registered User
 
Join Date: May 2014
Posts: 386
Quote:
Originally Posted by Tomas81 View Post
3 Garda were sacked. Armed Garda for John Morris was sacked fact, I sat in the court when the Commisioner stated it. Read my posts you will see why.

Garda has been suspended without pay in the Portobello issue and won't be ruled lawful guy had just left swan cinema and was shot, Shane Thomas was the injured man's name.
You're a spoofer
Gerry G is offline  
Thanks from:
28-04-2019, 20:51   #42
Plumbthedepths
Registered User
 
Plumbthedepths's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2018
Posts: 3,098
Quote:
Originally Posted by Gerry G
Explain to me why it was. A deranged man was firing shots at Guards and Garda cars. What should they have done, read him a bed time story?

You claimed it wasn't a f**k up, onus is on you to back up your claim.
Plumbthedepths is offline  
28-04-2019, 20:53   #43
Gerry G
Registered User
 
Join Date: May 2014
Posts: 386
Quote:
Originally Posted by Plumbthedepths View Post
You claimed it wasn't a f**k up, onus is on you to back up your claim.
What logic are you using here?
Gerry G is offline  
28-04-2019, 20:54   #44
Gerry G
Registered User
 
Join Date: May 2014
Posts: 386
Quote:
Originally Posted by Plumbthedepths View Post
You claimed it wasn't a f**k up, onus is on you to back up your claim.
What logic are you using here?
Gerry G is offline  
28-04-2019, 21:00   #45
Plumbthedepths
Registered User
 
Plumbthedepths's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2018
Posts: 3,098
Quote:
Originally Posted by Gerry G
What logic are you using here?

The logic I am using here is I'm familiar with the Abbeylara incident and the subsequent treatment of the McCarthy family by the guards which leads me to believe it was a monumental f**k up. I suggest you learn the responsibility of making a claim and the fact you will be asked to back it up which you have failed to do.
Plumbthedepths is offline  
Post Reply

Quick Reply
Message:
Remove Text Formatting
Bold
Italic
Underline

Insert Image
Wrap [QUOTE] tags around selected text
 
Decrease Size
Increase Size
Please sign up or log in to join the discussion

Thread Tools Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search



Share Tweet