Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all,
Vanilla are planning an update to the site on April 24th (next Wednesday). It is a major PHP8 update which is expected to boost performance across the site. The site will be down from 7pm and it is expected to take about an hour to complete. We appreciate your patience during the update.
Thanks all.

Looking for University students to take part in my survey for my undergraduate Thesis

• 29-01-2019 2:54pm
    Registered Users Posts: 56 ✭✭

Hello everyone,

I am looking for university students to take part in my survey for my undergraduate Thesis as part of my Degree in Applied Psychology in IADT. My study is on The Effects of Social Media on Self - Esteem and Life Satisfaction. I would be very grateful if you could participate. Please share my survey on your social media and please share it with your friends as I need more participants for my study. Thanking you.

https://docs.google.com/forms/d/e/1FAIpQLSd6M9HKllS-9VtqfimzacJkDChX-yMTCWZQAHnpxa9ZYGA46w/viewform?usp=sf_link

Many thanks,

kind regards,

Linda

Comments

• Moderators, Category Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 47,223 CMod ✭✭✭✭Black Swan

Welcome to the Researcher forum I love angels. Hopefully several of our members will reply to your survey.

• Moderators, Category Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 47,223 CMod ✭✭✭✭Black Swan

Survey link note: "The form The Effects of Social Media on Self - Esteem and Life Satisfaction is no longer accepting responses. Try contacting the owner of the form if you think this is a mistake."

Advertisement