Boards.ie uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Click here to find out more x
View Poll Results: What do you believe happened Madeleine
Abductor had been watching and came in the open door 359 49.72%
She wandered out herself, something happened (car accident/paedo) 44 6.09%
The parents did it 70 9.70%
Accident happened, parents hid body 230 31.86%
Something Else 19 2.63%
Voters: 722. You may not vote on this poll

16-10-2018, 23:00   #1
foxyladyxx

Madeleine McCann

MOD NOTE: There was a lot of discussion on the Madeleine McCann case in the "If you could solve three cases" thread so I moved all of those posts into their own thread.

As always, be respectful to all involved.

Quote:
Originally Posted by goat2 View Post
I have also read on jon benet case, and don't believe the brother did it

Maddie Mccanne, I believe was snatched by some child sex ring,

Tina Satchwell, lie detector will do
Maddie McCann is dead .She died on holiday with her parents. . possibly accidently but it was covered up . .I can provide proof of that.

Listen to the recent tapes of Jon Benet Ramsey's brother. .He is well dodgy, I need to read more but I do think authorities there believe it was the son who killed her.

Last edited by Kingp35; 22-10-2018 at 10:13.
Advertisement
16-10-2018, 23:05   #2
Foweva Awone

Quote:
Originally Posted by foxyladyxx View Post
Maddie McCann is dead .She died on holiday with her parents. . possibly accidently but it was covered up . .I can provide proof of that.
LOL you should probably go to the police with that proof.
(127) thanks from:
12gauge dave, 5star02707, ActingDanClark, Aisling(",), alchemist33, Andrew76, baby and crumble, blingrhino, brianblaze, bubblypop, Candie, Cartrader, cazzer22, charolais0153, chases0102, Chefjom, DaDerv, Damari Small Pedestal, Danjamin1, dark crystal, dartboardio, dastardly00, Day Lewin, Demonique, Deusexmachina, elvis83, endacl, Eric Cartman, Flippyfloppy, fxotoole, gerrybbadd, GingerLily, gman2k, goat2, godtabh, Gyan84, happyoutscan, Harry Palmr, Hector Savage, Heffo12345678, huggs2, Hunchback, IAMAMORON, iamwhoiam, ikeano29, innuendo141, JCX BXC, Jeff., jessiblah, jim salter, jopax, julyjane, juno10353, justshane, Kerplunk124, khaldrogo, kilsmum, Koolhanger, Lackey, Lady Spangles, LillySV, limericklad87, Lord Spence, Loughc, m99T, mac1ntosh, magma69, Mam of 4, Mantis Toboggan, Meeoow, michellie, Midnight_EG, mieletech, MisterKipling, MonkieSocks, Moonbeam, Mountainsandh, Moyglish, muddled1, murra, NATLOR, NIMAN, oceanman, Odyssey 2005, OmegaGene, Orwellmerchant, Persepoly, Pidae.m, ppn, Pretzill, pwurple, Rachiee, RacoonQueen, Ragnar Lothbrok, rawn, razorblunt, Realtai, reeta, retro:electro, Rew, Ruraldweller56, RustyNut, saintsaltynuts, Samsgirl, seligehgit, Seve OB, skooterblue2, snoopsheep, snowstreams, stop animal cruelty, Suckler, SusieBlue, tHE vAGGABOND, topcat72, twowheelsonly, uncommon_name, Ursus Horribilis, vader ed, vetinari, Walter Bishop, westernfrenzy, wexie, wmpdd3, yerwanthere123, Yoghurt87, youandme13, ZiabR
16-10-2018, 23:07   #3

Quote:
I believe that to be true also but where is your proof?
16-10-2018, 23:12   #4
rovertom
Banned

Quote:
Proof. I doubt it.
16-10-2018, 23:12   #5
smelly sock
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by TheQuietFella View Post
I believe that to be true also but where is your proof?

Being a parent i dont think any mother or father could knowingly cover it up and act it out for all these years.

I would say the child was snatched. Any of the missing kids cases is heart breaking.
Advertisement
16-10-2018, 23:32   #6

Quote:
Originally Posted by smelly sock View Post
Being a parent i dont think any mother or father could knowingly cover it up and act it out for all these years.

I would say the child was snatched. Any of the missing kids cases is heart breaking.
I agree with your first point but something to my eye just doesn't sit right!
Not that I'm an expect in criminal analysis by the way but they seem to be hiding something! Skipping around some issues.
(4) thanks from:
17-10-2018, 06:27   #7
foxyladyxx

Quote:
Originally Posted by Foweva Awone View Post
LOL you should probably go to the police with that proof.
Police have all the proof they want but can't touch them,
(3) thanks from:
17-10-2018, 06:31   #8
foxyladyxx

Quote:
Originally Posted by smelly sock View Post

Two doctors would be struck off the medical register if any trace of sedation was found in the body. The body was disposed of for some reason.

Injuries to the body would also result in similar action being taken,
(6) thanks from:
17-10-2018, 10:08   #9
smelly sock
Banned

Quote:
Two doctors would be struck off the medical register if any trace of sedation was found in the body. The body was disposed of for some reason.

Injuries to the body would also result in similar action being taken,
Stop it. It was there child. Behave. I think if something accidental happened and they knew keeping up this act would be the last thing they would do. They would surely just go quietly and let everyone forget.
Advertisement
17-10-2018, 13:02   #10
goat2

Quote:

Listen to the recent tapes of Jon Benet Ramsey's brother. .He is well dodgy, I need to read more but I do think authorities there believe it was the son who killed her.
Where is the proof, if you can prove it, would love to see it
17-10-2018, 21:59   #11
RhubarbCrumble

I agree with everyone saying Madeline McCann's parents were somehow involved.
The bit that really irks me is to do with the other two children. They went out and left 3 tiny children on their own in a foreign country, but because they were both doctors and seen as 'upper class' nothing was ever done.
I'm sure if an unemployed couple from a council estate had done the same thing their other children would have been taken into care almost immediately.
(76) thanks from:
Accumulator, alan1963, Andrew76, angeleyes, beertons, Benimar, BrokenWingz, byhookorbycrook, Captain Chaos, Demonique, Diagonalley, Duvet Day, eire1987, el_gaucho, Emmersonn, end of the road, fin12, gerrybbadd, Gorteen, Gwen Cooper, Hagimalone, Hector Savage, homenotaway, homosapien91, how.gareth, iamwhoiam, Immortal Starlight, JCX BXC, jerryg, joe199, Keisha07, kev1.3s, Koolhanger, LessOutragePlz, Lollipops23, Loughc, mac1ntosh, maebee, Mam of 4, mieletech, Millem, Moonbeam, Moyglish, Mrnew, muddled1, Neyite, nocoverart, nuac, pc7, ppn, Rachiee, RacoonQueen, rainbowtrout, redbuck, saintsaltynuts, saralou2011, Sardonicat, Shelli2, sideshowbob321, Slattsy, Sunflower 27, SuperSean11, Tec Diver, terryduff12, The Diddakoi, The high horse brigade, thebull85, the_pen_turner, Toots, tupenny, Turbohymac, Ursus Horribilis, VicMackey1, westernfrenzy, whiskeyman, ZiabR
18-10-2018, 09:09   #12
iamwhoiam

Quote:
Originally Posted by RhubarbCrumble View Post
I agree with everyone saying Madeline McCann's parents were somehow involved.
The bit that really irks me is to do with the other two children. They went out and left 3 tiny children on their own in a foreign country, but because they were both doctors and seen as 'upper class' nothing was ever done.
I'm sure if an unemployed couple from a council estate had done the same thing their other children would have been taken into care almost immediately.
I dont know how involved or if at all they were but they sure made it easy for anyone to take Madeleine .Having seen the location with my own eyes I can bet my last euro that they would not have left their credit cards on the table in that apartment that night . In fact they were lucky not all three were taken if the perpetrator was an opportunist . The apartment could not be seen from the Tapas bar unless you had super vision and stood in a chair eating your dinner , and then only the one side of it . The steps to the sliding door were openly accessable from a public road and the three kids were neglectefully left in a high risk , dangerous position . Shame on anyone who would do that for a quiet dinner .
22-10-2018, 10:34   #13
Aisling(",)

Send a message via MSN to Aisling(",)
I obviously don't know what happened but I think if they had accidentally killed her and disposed of the body they'd have stopped campaigning as fervently as they have been.
22-10-2018, 20:00   #14
Pauliedragon

How would 2 people in unfamiliar surroundings know enough about the area to dump a body and it still hasn't turned up 11 years later?
22-10-2018, 20:18   #15
iamwhoiam

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pauliedragon View Post
How would 2 people in unfamiliar surroundings know enough about the area to dump a body and it still hasn't turned up 11 years later?
I tend to agree with that . But equally baffling is not one single clue left anywhere . Not one hint , not one sighting , nothing at all .
Personally I think it was an inside job then it was a glaring pattern how the kids were left defenceless and at risk .
The front door ( far side away from the Tapas bar ) was shaded by trees and dark and not immediately seen by a passer by . A car could pull in , take a child and be gone in minutes . And away into the remote country to the north and gone before she was ever missed
(3) thanks from:

Quick Reply
Bold
Italic
Underline

Insert Image
Wrap [QUOTE] tags around selected text

Decrease Size
Increase Size
Please sign up or log in to join the discussion