Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all,
Vanilla are planning an update to the site on April 24th (next Wednesday). It is a major PHP8 update which is expected to boost performance across the site. The site will be down from 7pm and it is expected to take about an hour to complete. We appreciate your patience during the update.
Thanks all.

anyone recommend a mortgage broker

• 20-10-2018 6:47pm
    Registered Users Posts: 419 ✭✭

only looking for mortgage for 80 to 100k

any idea where would get ?

Comments

• Moderators, Entertainment Moderators, Politics Moderators Posts: 14,465 Mod ✭✭✭✭johnnyskeleton

Could you go to your bank? Most small towns have brokers and there are loads in dublin

• Registered Users Posts: 2,960 ✭✭✭BailMeOut

Very impressed by these folks

<SNIP>

• Registered Users Posts: 5,245 ✭✭✭myshirt

BailMeOut wrote: »
    Very impressed by these folks

<SNIP>

Problem with them is while they do have experience they don't have anyone on the team with a decent qualification. They only have APA and QFA. To me that's very poor and I'd avoid.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,473 ✭✭✭Roddy23

<SNIP> have used them and would highly recommend.

• Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 17,642 Mod ✭✭✭✭Graham

Mod Note

Recommendations by PM Please folks.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 13 GFlanagan66

There was a broker recommended here previously by a number of people, I think he was based in Swords area? If anyone has his name / contact details could they send to me please?

• Registered Users Posts: 66 ✭✭InterestedK

mkdon wrote: »
    only looking for mortgage for 80 to 100k

any idea where would get ?

I can PM you details of a guy that we used over the last number of months and he was fantastic. Nothing was too much to ask!

• Registered Users Posts: 263 ✭✭lunamoon

Sorry to resurrect and old thread. Can anyone PM me broker recommendations please?

• Registered Users Posts: 354 ✭✭Bandito909

Me too! Would appreciate a PM with a good recommendation 😊

• Closed Accounts Posts: 12 thepropertyguy

I sent you a PM. Fell free to reach out.

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 12 thepropertyguy

lunamoon wrote: »
    Sorry to resurrect and old thread. Can anyone PM me broker recommendations please?

I sent a PM.

Feel free to reach out.

Advertisement