Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Haynes roadster build

1235»

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 699 ✭✭✭Zebrano

I have the rear lights working also

45915919435_8cc880392c_c.jpgUntitled by stephen harborne, on Flickr

45915917825_407c077a8e_c.jpgUntitled by stephen harborne, on Flickr

I also got the fuel pump mounted in the fuel tank

46790680962_b4e2922a52_c.jpgUntitled by stephen harborne, on Flickr

Is this normal looking for an mx5 fuel sender seems a bit weird to have bare wires in the fuel tank

46790679472_57204098f2_c.jpgUntitled by stephen harborne, on Flickr

• Registered Users Posts: 699 ✭✭✭Zebrano

https://youtu.be/HF4xhhLoNTw
    So after all the wiring and chopping and replacement of the fuse boxes it still runs so i am quite happy with that
    I also have all the lights and other electrics working

• Registered Users Posts: 852 ✭✭✭case_sensitive

Zebrano wrote: »
    Is this normal looking for an mx5 fuel sender seems a bit weird to have bare wires in the fuel tank

Homemade wiring loom, exposed wires in a fuel tank, I mean, what's the worst that could happen? :D

The Focus fuel level sender also has exposed fittings, mine hasn't blown up. Yet.

33409188161_abb3db8119_b.jpg

• Registered Users Posts: 852 ✭✭✭case_sensitive

Homemade wiring loom, exposed wires in a fuel tank, I mean, what's the worst that could happen? :D

The Focus fuel level sender also has exposed fittings, mine hasn't blown up. Yet.

33409188161_abb3db8119_b.jpg

Jeez Stephen, get the finger out, I know for a fact you've made progress, I've seen it my own peepers.
    I'd like everyone to know I've done the fuel sender arm again without exposed copper wire and now 0% heatshrink construction.

Advertisement