Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all,
Vanilla are planning an update to the site on April 24th (next Wednesday). It is a major PHP8 update which is expected to boost performance across the site. The site will be down from 7pm and it is expected to take about an hour to complete. We appreciate your patience during the update.
Thanks all.

Kumho muds

• 25-11-2009 11:51pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 296 ✭✭

anyone know where i can pick up a set of kumho mud tyres in
    dublin or even in ireland? i know i can get them on eiretyres or from paddockspares or somewhere but id like to see if the local price is really that different , im looking for 33x12.5x15 btw

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 5,700 ✭✭✭fonecrusher1

landydef wrote: »
    anyone know where i can pick up a set of kumho mud tyres in
    dublin or even in ireland? i know i can get them on eiretyres or from paddockspares or somewhere but id like to see if the local price is really that different , im looking for 33x12.5x15 btw

Hello landydef,

I got these tyres a few weeks ago & there awsome. KUMHO KL71. I got them from a place called roughtrax in uk. Take a look for yourself.
    They will be very very expensive to get from a regular tyre seller so I'd go with eiretyre or check out my suggestion.

BTW there is a little noise of em at higher speeds but their still one of quietest Mud terrains on the market.:D

• Closed Accounts Posts: 296 ✭✭landydef

hi fonecrusher ,i bought a KL71 as my spare during the summer as i didnt fancy the new bfg mt's,apart from being a lot cheaper then the bfg's ive also heard great things about the KL71s proformance,im due 4 new tyres soon so i think they're the way to go! id be interested in getting a price locally but im sure it would be nowhere near the price from across the water,devon4x4.com is a decent as well,they've a good range of other stuff as well lights winches etc

• Registered Users Posts: 70 ✭✭twofish101

Try this site in the Uk, good value in tyres, and they ship to Ireland.

http://www.camskill.co.uk/ check under 4x4 tyres

• Registered Users Posts: 477 ✭✭anthony500_1

I know this is an old thread but no point starting a new one,

Looking at a set of kumho mt51 tyres 235/75r15 in size has anyone any experience of these good or bad they are getting great reviews from the likes of Australia but nothing from Ireland. Wondering what they are like for road noise etc

any info greatly appreciated

• Advertisement
Advertisement