Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all,
Vanilla are planning an update to the site on April 24th (next Wednesday). It is a major PHP8 update which is expected to boost performance across the site. The site will be down from 7pm and it is expected to take about an hour to complete. We appreciate your patience during the update.
Thanks all.

Mohammed LOL

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 15,117 ✭✭✭✭MrJoeSoap

CiaranC wrote:
    Why cant we post images on boards?

Some of the forums allow directly linked images, but forums where it has been abused in the past don't allow it.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 6,300 ✭✭✭CiaranC

A humour forum with no embedded images. Seems retarded.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,783 ✭✭✭Binomate

CiaranC wrote:
    A humour forum with no embedded images. Seems retarded.
    Not really. It means in not dispalying the images you there is a little gap in between reading the thread and viewing the image or the punchline. That tiny little gap makes it funnier imo. What ever the punchline is you can't see it and it doesn't ruin the joke by you looking before hand.

• Registered Users Posts: 8,488 ✭✭✭Goodshape

A tad disrespectful this stuff.. people have died at this stage due to these images (well, the oringinals at least).

Still, to say I didn't laugh would be lie.

...bit suprised at Binomate though. Always stuck me as a buttoned-down, straight-laced, do no evil, wet blanket type.. nice to see the double standers come out when it's not your beliefs being questioned / ridiculed.

Goodshape wrote:
    A tad disrespectful this stuff.. people have died at this stage due to these images (well, the oringinals at least).

Still, to say I didn't laugh would be lie.

...bit suprised at Binomate though. Always stuck me as a buttoned-down, straight-laced, do no evil, wet blanket type.. nice to see the double standers come out when it's not your beliefs being questioned / ridiculed.
    I don't find religion a no go area for humour. I'm not a Chrisitan, yet I laugh at the 'Jesus lol' pictures, 'Father Ted', the 'Life of Brian' and lots of other degrading religious jokes. I will laugh at anything that is funny regardless of who it offends or what the topic is. This includes dead baby jokes, racist jokes, anti semetic jokes, sexist jokes. If you know something isn't true then why bother letting it get to you, you might as well just try and see the funny side of it all. :)

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 3,558 ✭✭✭netwhizkid

Southern Terrorist Advisory Atlanta

The governors of Alabama, South Carolina, Arkansas, Georgia, and
    Mississippi announced today that they have made a disturbing
    discovery in their states. Apparently, a small number of Al Qaeda
    terrorists have become romantically involved with local redneck girls.
    The result is not pretty and they now have the sad task of reporting

the creation of a new sector of the human race: Islamabubbas.

So far, only a smattering of actual births have been reported, but
    Pat Robertson's Christian Coalition is hard at work trying to isolate
    and seal them off. To date, the Coalition has identified the following
    children:

Mohammed Billy Bob Abba Bubba
    Mohammed Jethro Bin Thinkin Boudit
    Mohammed Forrest Gumpa Bubba
    Mohammed Rubba Dub Dubba Bubba
    Bobbie Joe Bubba Amgood Atat
    Betty Jean Hasbeena Badgurl
    Linda Sue Bin There Dundat

Not surprisingly, the Coalition believes they all seem to have
    sprung from one couple:

Mohammed Whoozyadaddy and Yomamma Bin Lovin.

____________________________________________________________________________________

A Muslim malam died and went to hell. On getting there he was so anxious to meet prophet Mohamed. He saw a 10 storey building. He took the first floor and said to the people he met I want to see MOHAMMED! They refer him to the next floor. This continues until he got to the 10th floor. Reaching there he asked again "I want to see MOHAMMED "he didn’t know he was talking to the angel Gabriel. Angel Gabriel answered and said "Mohammed, bring me some water and come and receive your visitor. The malam fell down and died the second time when he saw Mohammed.

I don't really get this but I said I'd post it up while we are busy mocking Mohammed/Laying the foundations for World War 3 :D

• Registered Users Posts: 990 ✭✭✭galactus

Let's not forget that well-known terrorist, Hous Been Pharteen

The War on Terror rules. Definitely the best war since the original Star Wars movie.

• Registered Users Posts: 873 ✭✭✭clearz

• Registered Users Posts: 195 ✭✭MrAbc

Have you seen this? Someone has turned the tables on poor Dubya...

http://img205.imageshack.us/img205/2333/georgebushcartoon3pl.jpg

...LOL

MrAbc wrote:
    Have you seen this? Someone has turned the tables on poor Dubya...

http://img205.imageshack.us/img205/2333/georgebushcartoon3pl.jpg

...LOL

:D

This is completely unacceptable, he is the leader of the free world. :p Lets call a riot and attack every embassy in Dublin, I'll contact Irish Rail to put on the thousands of extra train seat necessary. Now where can I buy a mock suicide bomber belt in Dublin. Hang on the local mosque should have one! :D:p:p

Now will there be huge riots in the US or Anywhere else. I don't think so, Here in Western Democracy's we have a sense of humour and we laugh at Jesus Cartoons and we don't force our women to cover up. Muslims what a bunch of muppets! Over 10 people dead because of lack of humour. :mad:

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 1,574 ✭✭✭Clinical Waste

Piste wrote:
    You're all going to Muslim-Hell.
    :P

Nooooooooooooo...not Indonesia, I hate that place.

• Registered Users Posts: 417 ✭✭MistressPandora

Maybe it's just me, but I thought the Jesus LOL pix were much funnier. Or maybe it was the Valium I took last night.

/me shurgs <---which is different from a shrug, it means most of my body is still limp

Jesus LOL > Mohammed LOL

Therefore, Christianity wins. But...

Chuck Norris > Jesus LOL

MrJoeSoap wrote:
    Jesus LOL > Mohammed LOL

Therefore, Christianity wins. But...

Chuck Norris > Jesus LOL

Only one way to sort this Google fight

• Registered Users Posts: 27,320 ✭✭✭✭super_furry

Binomate wrote:

Now that one made me laugh.

• Registered Users Posts: 5,406 ✭✭✭Pompey Magnus

• Closed Accounts Posts: 28,128 ✭✭✭✭Mossy Monk

Maybe it's just me, but I thought the Jesus LOL pix were much funnier

i agree. here is a thread with them

• Registered Users Posts: 7,697 ✭✭✭StupidLikeAFox

• Closed Accounts Posts: 8,245 ✭✭✭drdre

what are u people on you are mocking muslims , no bosy mocks ur religion.cop on and get a life.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 8,245 ✭✭✭drdre

what are u people on you are mocking muslims , no bosy mocks ur religion.cop on and get a life.

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 1,067 ✭✭✭FunkyChicken

shut up drdre and get a clue

• Registered Users Posts: 37,295 ✭✭✭✭the_syco

drdre wrote:
    Look, and you'll find a "Jesus LOL" thread. And its "no body". Also, we do a great job mocking our own religon:D:p;)

drdre wrote:

Mwahahaha, what a great comment! I'm pretty sure every Religion has been mocked at this stage, and more than likely is mocked regularly.

And rightly so, in my humble and non-god-fearing opinion. :D

• Registered Users Posts: 37,295 ✭✭✭✭the_syco

• Registered Users Posts: 871 ✭✭✭gerTheGreat

Hagar wrote:
    Nothing funny to see here. Move along.
    ^^^ Taxi for one ^^^

• Closed Accounts Posts: 28,128 ✭✭✭✭Mossy Monk

drdre wrote:

obviously Jesus LOL is invisible to you

• Registered Users Posts: 21,611 ✭✭✭✭Sam Vimes

drdre wrote:

i suppose you didn't notice the jesus lol pics in this thread? and never saw the life of brian. or read the official god faq. those extremists have to learn that we don't want to live by their rules and throwing a tantrum isn't going to solve anything

• Registered Users Posts: 2,188 ✭✭✭growler

wish i knew how to use photoshop, would love to do mohammed in front of a load of paparazzi saying "no photos , lol " or sitting at a bar with some lads saying "one for the road lol".

but that would be bad.

growler wrote:
    wish i knew how to use photoshop, would love to do mohammed in front of a load of paparazzi saying "no photos , lol " or sitting at a bar with some lads saying "one for the road lol".

but that would be bad.
    Just use paint. I've no clue about photoshop either.

• Advertisement

http://img326.imageshack.us/img326/2788/go0gle6zg.gif

A product of Karomas' good work with photoshop and IRC. :)

Advertisement