Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

what is up with the irish weather?

• 12-05-2004 1:18pm
    Registered Users Posts: 6,127 ✭✭✭highdef

Where the hell are you?

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,108 ✭✭✭Tommy Vercetti

well daddy, I met a hot girl so I won't be back for a while

• Registered Users Posts: 6,127 ✭✭✭highdef

Sorry. I posted that in the wrong thread. Can the Admin close this thread please?

• Registered Users Posts: 2,910 ✭✭✭Washout

is it just me or is te warm weather coming on a lot later than normal.

the trees seem to getting their leaves rather late. i see alot that are still budding.

i remember the weather picking up pace around paddies day over the past few years or was i just imagining it all

• Closed Accounts Posts: 17,208 ✭✭✭✭aidan_walsh

Didn't you hear?

Mother Nature has gone on holiday, and left the controls in the hands of her moody teenage hormonal daughter who seems to be constantly having her period.

That or global warming...

• Closed Accounts Posts: 88,978 ✭✭✭✭mike65

Last March was wonderful so we were spoilt. I think the temps are about typical, what is really bugging me is the lack of sun - this is day 3 without any.

Mike.

• Advertisement

Last summer came in august as far as I can remember, a whole month of warmth...

Merged...
    Tempted to add a poll on the title...

• Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 3,731 Mod ✭✭✭✭The Real B-man

well for one we live on a rugged outcrop in the atlantic with the worst weather in europe

• Registered Users Posts: 8,967 ✭✭✭Big Ears

35 degrees celcius its ment to be today , only down south though .

• Registered Users Posts: 11,389 ✭✭✭✭Saruman

Whats with the lack of sun comments? Dont know about you guys but i think we are finally getting global warming here :D
    The last 2 months have seen lots of days of 20 degrees and more. It makes traveling around sites doing IT work great!! Today is windy and has cloud but the sun is there and its hot too when you get out of the wind.

• Advertisement
Advertisement