Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all,
Vanilla are planning an update to the site on April 24th (next Wednesday). It is a major PHP8 update which is expected to boost performance across the site. The site will be down from 7pm and it is expected to take about an hour to complete. We appreciate your patience during the update.
Thanks all.

Thursday 20th June

• 20-06-2019 2:19pm
    Registered Users Posts: 1,190 ✭✭✭

2.20 Chelmsford, Alabaster around 9/4 on the exchange. I've backed this all morning. This is a bit of info. My banker bet of the day.

good luck to anyone betting

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 3,569 ✭✭✭2ndcoming

Give it up Goat. You'll be in your nude at this rate.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,192 ✭✭✭Mostly Harmless

LOL. At risk of aftertiming that Alabaster is a terrible pig of a thing.

• Registered Users Posts: 7,733 ✭✭✭ASOT

LOL. At risk of aftertiming that Alabaster is a terrible pig of a thing.

Info

I didn't look at the race so have no idea whether it was a decent bet or not, but it's a slow plodding pig based on my previous dealings with the horse.

• Registered Users Posts: 7,733 ✭✭✭ASOT

I didn't look at the race so have no idea whether it was a decent bet or not, but it's a slow plodding pig based on my previous dealings with the horse.

Im only messing :pac:

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 2,003 ✭✭✭mirwillbeback

Was in bookies when that race was about to start, they mentioned that Sir Mark Prescott hasn't had a winner in over 5 months ????

That's some fall unless he's downsizing, I remember when you'd get at least a decent handicap win a month from him.

Aye. Prescott gone to sh!te altogether. Was never anything particularly brilliant about his MO of getting well bred staying types well handicapped and rattling off a sequence but he seems unable to do even that nowadays.

• Registered Users Posts: 976 ✭✭✭supremenovice

Was in bookies when that race was about to start, they mentioned that Sir Mark Prescott hasn't had a winner in over 5 months ????

That's some fall unless he's downsizing, I remember when you'd get at least a decent handicap win a month from him.

https://www.racingpost.com/profile/trainer/67/sir-mark-prescott-bt/form

146 days since his last winner. Only two winners in 2019. No entries until Saturday week.

Advertisement