Boards.ie uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Click here to find out more x

25-05-2019, 15:22   #1
nimrod86

Ah Here Now gone bust?

Hi everyone,

Few weeks ago during a games night with a few friends (and many drinks), I decided to buy the card game Ah Here Now (https://ahherenow.com/). Spent €42 between the base game, expansion, and postage. Now it said it was a pre-order, and what was okay, but I just re-check my email from them and it says delivery was due March 2018...

Does anyone know has this company gone bust? Seems all their social platforms are dead, and any attempts to communicate aren't being answered. They say to message their facebook page, but that just gives an automated reply saying to send your order number for a refund, but when i do that it sends the same auto reply back.

Basically wondering if anyone every got this game? And have I lost my money? Can't see any way of getting it back without them refunding me...
Advertisement
30-05-2019, 12:59   #2
seagull

I'm presuming you bought online using a card. Get onto your bank and start a charge back.
30-05-2019, 13:16   #3
charlietheminxx

Looks like they are still taking people's money as well, given the pre-orders remain open. Absolute scammers!

The director's name and residential address is listed online.... seems really silly.
05-07-2019, 09:08   #4
golden_siren

I know someone who backed the Kickstarter and got the game but that was a year or two ago.

Quick Reply
Bold
Italic
Underline

Insert Image
Wrap [QUOTE] tags around selected text

Decrease Size
Increase Size
Please sign up or log in to join the discussion