Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all,
Vanilla are planning an update to the site on April 24th (next Wednesday). It is a major PHP8 update which is expected to boost performance across the site. The site will be down from 7pm and it is expected to take about an hour to complete. We appreciate your patience during the update.
Thanks all.

Veterinary Medicine in Budapest

• 30-01-2017 11:43pm
    Registered Users Posts: 4

Hey guys, just wondering if there's anyone else out there aiming to go to study Veterinary Medicine in Budapest?

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 2 katiebee

Hey guys, just wondering if there's anyone else out there aiming to go to study Veterinary Medicine in Budapest?

Hi, I'm in sixth year and I'm applying to do vet med in Budapest :)

• Registered Users Posts: 4 Catahoula Cur

Hey Katie, are you just going for Budapest or would you take UCD if you got it first?
    katiebee wrote: »
    Hi, I'm in sixth year and I'm applying to do vet med in Budapest :)

• Registered Users Posts: 2 katiebee

Hey Katie, are you just going for Budapest or would you take UCD if you got it first?

I'm applying to UCD but I can't really imagine getting the points! I visited the Budapest campus in September and I absolutely loved it though so I would be so happy to get into Budapest!! What about you?

• Registered Users Posts: 4 Catahoula Cur

Yeah I'm going to apply for UCD too but I was in Budapest in the summer and it was absolutely beautiful, I loved everything about the campus and the city so I think I'd prefer to go there than to go to Dublin!
    I'm applying to UCD but I can't really imagine getting the points! I visited the Budapest campus in September and I absolutely loved it though so I would be so happy to get into Budapest!! What about you?

• Registered Users Posts: 4 NGM96

Yeah I'm going to apply for UCD too but I was in Budapest in the summer and it was absolutely beautiful, I loved everything about the campus and the city so I think I'd prefer to go there than to go to Dublin!

Hi 😊 when you visited the campus did you wander around yourself or do they have a tour ?

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 4 NGM96

Hi Katie, just wondering when you visited the campus in Budapest did you have a look around yourself or do the college have a tour available?

Advertisement