Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all,
Vanilla are planning an update to the site on April 24th (next Wednesday). It is a major PHP8 update which is expected to boost performance across the site. The site will be down from 7pm and it is expected to take about an hour to complete. We appreciate your patience during the update.
Thanks all.

Selling Personal Simracing Gear?

• 22-05-2012 7:54pm
    Registered Users Posts: 47

Old Post

Comments

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators Posts: 14,682 Mod ✭✭✭✭Dcully

As we know simracing gear for sale second hand can be hard to come by,we are a small group in the general gaming world so every little helps.
    Have you got simracing gear to sell, post about it here.
    Since we are a small group here lads im not sure we need a tonne of rules,lets just keep it sensibile and there will be no need for me to delete or mod anything :)

Hi lads, i have a G25 just gathering dust if anyone wants it cheap.
    Everything working fine apart from the paddle shifters on the wheel [well one of the shifters to be precise] on the wheel, long story but nephew got hold of it while in storage
    Pedals,gear shifter and wheel all in perfect condition.
    I plan to put it up on adverts where they usually sell fast enough but i thought id run it by the regulars in here first.

Hi Folks,
    I have a new seat for my rig ordered so I'm selling my old one.
    Perfect condition, no marks, scuffs, scrapes or rips.
    Looking for €80.
    Collection only, east Galway City.
    Dcully wrote: »
    As we know simracing gear for sale second hand can be hard to come by,we are a small group in the general gaming world so every little helps.
    Have you got simracing gear to sell, post about it here.
    Since we are a small group here lads im not sure we need a tonne of rules,lets just keep it sensibile and there will be no need for me to delete or mod anything :)

How much you looking for? Do you know what the issue is with the paddle shifter?
    Hi lads, i have a G25 just gathering dust if anyone wants it cheap.
    Everything working fine apart from the paddle shifters on the wheel [well one of the shifters to be precise] on the wheel, long story but nephew got hold of it while in storage
    Pedals,gear shifter and wheel all in perfect condition.
    I plan to put it up on adverts where they usually sell fast enough but i thought id run it by the regulars in here first.

How much you looking for mate? Do you know what the issue is with the paddle shifter?

After much thought im selling my beloved 29UM65 ultrawide screen,probably go back to three screens for my racing sims, three of these would be amazing but too expensive and too big.

http://www.adverts.ie/monitors/lg-29um65-ultrawide-ips-lcd-2560x1080/8196262
    Dcully wrote:
    After much thought im selling my beloved 29UM65 ultrawide screen,probably go back to three screens for my racing sims, three of these would be amazing but too expensive and too big.

Why you selling it mate, is it not as good for racing games? I really need to get some peripheral vision on my games but can't fit 3 screens on my desk. Was eventually looking at getting the largest widescreen I could buy but only if it'll give me that vision.

Still in two minds mate, its great for racing sims for sure,just considering options if i get an offer close to what im asking i might go with 3 screens but 3 of these would be huge space.

It's a good price your selling for. I'm looking at getting a 34" widescreen when I can get the funds together. Hoping that gives me the field of view I need without the need for extra screens. They are mad money though. A couple of smaller screens would be perfect beside my current one but they won't fit in my tiny alcove where the wife has banished me :D

2 bucket seats for sale, both ideal for sim rigs. http://www.adverts.ie/interiors-parts/bucket-recliner-fixed-bucket/8436076

Is this item still available??
    onewinger wrote: »
    Is this item still available??

Which item?

Sorry it was this post I was referring to from the OP. I'm looking for a seat + G27 setup...

scottless wrote: »
    hows things lads hope its ok sticking this hear but it aint somethin ya would look for in the for sale section so this seems the place for it, anyway iv got a play seat and g27 steering wheel im thinking of selling its the exact set up in the link below i got it back in november and havent used it that much id say iv gotten about 10-15 hours out of it as i recently got a bike back in january and thats my new passion, i want to get a few bits for it so selling this could fund it, it owes me around 550 euros but id take 450 for it. let me know if theres any interest if ther is ill post pics andim located in south dublin
    cheers
    onewinger wrote: »
    Sorry it was this post I was referring to from the OP. I'm looking for a seat + G27 setup...

Is it still available.... from May 2012? :pac:

I think you may have missed the boat by about 3 years.

Whoops... Rookie mistake !!

A post that old should never have been moved to this thread to be fair.

My mistake,apologies i never looked at the date.
    Merging shouldnt show the newly merged threads at top [never seen that happen before] and there doesnt seem to be a way to unmerge or move them down the order, also i cant delete the first one in the thread [which is the merged old post] because it will delete full thread.
    My mistake,apologies i never looked at the date.
    Merging shouldnt show the newly merged threads at top [never seen that happen before] and there doesnt seem to be a way to unmerge or move them down the order, also i cant delete the first one in the thread [which is the merged old post] because it will delete full thread.

Must be a bug/feature where it orders the merged posts by date. Probably works well in 99% of cases, here it doesn't!

I reckon you'd have to split the posts into a new thread... after that, if merge is just going to order them by date... who knows.

Edited first post and deleted the second one from 2012 there, thread still has correct name,should be ok now.

Lads i havent a clue what happened there, ill get onto the boards gods but never seen his happen before :o

• Registered Users Posts: 16,931 ✭✭✭✭challengemaster

PMSL

PMSL

I know lol :D

• Registered Users Posts: 8,943 ✭✭✭Doge

Now it looks like dcully is talking to himself! The men with the white coats will be calling round!

• Advertisement

Doge wrote: »
    Now it looks like dcully is talking to himself! The men with the white coats will be calling round!

Nothing new there mate :P

• Registered Users Posts: 3,783 ✭✭✭heebusjeebus

Hope this is the right place for this ad mention:

I've a G25 with Wheel Stand Pro & a bonus copy of GT5 for sale.
    I'm open to cash offers.

http://www.adverts.ie/accessories/logitech-g25-racing-wheel-wheel-stand-pro-gran-turismo-5/9402617

Thanks

• Registered Users Posts: 140 ✭✭lionmqj

Hi all.
    I have a Thrustmaster T150 for sale. I already have one so I am selling this other one.
    http://www.adverts.ie/playstation/thrustmaster-t150/9501721

• Registered Users Posts: 6,275 ✭✭✭evolutionqy7

• Registered Users Posts: 8,943 ✭✭✭Doge

Also selling a year old Logitech G27 complete with wheel, pedals, shifter and box in the Cork area with 2 year warranty remaining.

http://www.adverts.ie/accessories/logitech-g27-racing-wheel-pedals-shifter-boxed-with-2-year-warranty/10282785

Genuinely lightly used.

Upgrade to the G29 also.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 249 ✭✭thurlesdrunk

Selling my buttkicker gamer in excellent condition with all cables, box and manual etc. , if anyone interested send me a PM.
    Upgraded to a bigger transducer and amp so time for it to go to a new home :-) Cheers

• Registered Users Posts: 471 ✭✭gizabeer

I bought these a few weeks ago and around the same time got a fanatec set for a present so selling these , Brand new , havent been taken out of the box , Can be picked up from Enfield or Blanchardstown (mon - Fri)
    Looking for €190

Thanks

• Registered Users Posts: 1 adamreilly1997

High quality racing simulators for sale, here are some features:

Adjustable rotating seat: Seat can be brought forward or back on rails
    Adjustable foot pedal rack: Rack can be brought forward or back
    Steering rack panel - USB slots built in
    Triple screen rack - suitable for 3 24" TV's
    Can be converted into a flight simulator
    Screen canopy for a real driving effect
    Console shelf - suitable to hold your PC, Xbox, Playstation
    But kicker bracket
    Control panel cabinet (wiring rack)

PM for more details!

• Registered Users Posts: 2,484 ✭✭✭Titzon Toast

Here's a link to my ad on Adverts.ie if anyone is interested in having a look. Everything is in perfect condition.
    Thank you.

http://touch.adverts.ie/accessories/t500rs-csl-elite-pedals-bb-cpx-turbo-s/13456763

• Registered Users Posts: 629 ✭✭✭rab!dmonkey

NOW SOLD
    Selling a Drivehub. It's an adapter that makes DFGTs, G25, G27s and other non-compatible wheels work with the PS4 or XB1. Asking price is €70. Cost me €90 to buy new.
    NOW SOLD

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators Posts: 10,057 Mod ✭✭✭✭Andrew76

Hi folks,

I'm looking to sell my Thrustmaster 599XX wheel, the same one from this thread - more recent pics below. Hardly ever used so it's in minty condition. The Alcantara feels amazing. Looking for €120 for the wheel and I'll throw in the gloves too (size Medium).

Here are the original Amazon links where I bought them from:

599XX Wheel £149.99
    Alpinestars Tech 1-K Race Kart Gloves £32.95

Thanks.

rwaDJaN.jpg

R4uXmjm.jpg

6UHHXuS.jpg

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators Posts: 10,057 Mod ✭✭✭✭Andrew76

Price reduced to €100 on the above.

(Can't seem to edit the original post.)

• Registered Users Posts: 51 ✭✭Colinoh

Thats, a nice wheel. too bad I use a G29. Good luck with the sale.

• Registered Users Posts: 17,414 ✭✭✭✭Blazer

Selling a Logitech G920 with pedals and shifter with playseat challenge seat.
    All only 2 weeks old. I just found it’s not for me as my young fella is still too young for it.
    Looking for €400 for it all.
    The boxes have been thrown out but have receipts for all and there’s a 2 year warranty on the wheel.

• Registered Users Posts: 7,457 ✭✭✭Inviere

• Advertisement

Inviere wrote: »

Hi Inviere would you consider selling the stand seperate?

• Registered Users Posts: 28,069 ✭✭✭✭drunkmonkey

I've a wheel stand pro gathering dust, was using it with a g27, putting the g27 for sale once my new pedals arrive.

• Registered Users Posts: 7,457 ✭✭✭Inviere

Hi Inviere would you consider selling the stand seperate?

Ideally trying to sell together. I've reduced the price on the ad, will take €200 for the lot

No hassle good luck with the sale.
    Really nice deal for someone in the market for both.

Selling my GT Omega ART Monitor stand if anyone interested - https://www.adverts.ie/other-computers/gt-omega-art-monitor-stand/15274151

Had it on the rig for about a year now and has served me well. Cheers

• Registered Users Posts: 17,650 ✭✭✭✭Mantis Toboggan

Folks I'm selling my thrustmaster t150 along with the playseat challenge.

Bought a couple of years ago used it for about 3 months and it's its been folded up since. Moved house recently and want to offload.

Anyone interested PM me an offer and I'll see if we can do a deal.

Free Palestine 🇵🇸

Selling a few bits on adverts, http://www.adverts.ie/16474150
    2 things that are probably useless to anyone buying it are the USB adapter that lets you use G27 pedals without the wheel and the brake upgrade spring for the G27 might be of more interest to someone here.

Selling Mounting Kit for the Renovatio SRD-R3 to Thrustmaster Wheel Bases.

I used it to have clearance directly behind the rim on the T300 base to fit a smart phone running Sim Dashboard app.

http://www.ricmotech.com/Mounting_Kit_for_SRD_R3_to_Thrustmaster_p/rmt-r3thwmk.htm

Perfect condition

25 posted. Cheers

Looking for a set of G27 pedals if anyone has a set for sale. Cheers lads

I've the whole set for sale, been lazy and didn't reply to some offers on adverts.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 1,861 ✭✭✭donspeekinglesh

Selling my Logitech G25, in perfect condition. Hardly used, haven't even had a machine to use it with in about 8 years. (Got a friend to test it recently to make sure it's still all working, these days the closest to sim racing I get is F1 2018 on my Nvidia Shield...)

Open to any offers.

Advertisement