Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Promoting Each Other's Facebook Pages - mark II!

• 30-01-2011 2:28pm
    Registered Users Posts: 968 ✭✭✭Chet Zar

Hi all,

A little while back there was a thread on the old Marketing forum: 'Let's promote each other's fan pages'. Tried to add our page there and couldn't realise why I couldn't add a reply until I saw the forum was discontinued! I thought it might be a good idea to revive the thread as it seemed to be very popular.

EDIT: This thread will likely work a lot better if I set it up like the old thread - i.e. as a link exchange. So this is how this thread show now work. Sorry for any confusion!

Hey,

Was just thinking that it would be great (and free) promotion if we listed our Facebook fan pages and then everyone could "Suggest to Friends" for each other.

Rather than just going and suggesting everyone's page, and then getting annoyed if they don't suggest yours - how about you just post your Fan Page URL, then people can PM you and agree for the 2 of you to exchange a "suggestion to all your friends".

To make it easier for all of us, below is instructions to select all friends at once:

You can invite all your friends without clicking them all, by using this simple technique. It works in FireFox, Chrome and Safari Browser but might not work when using Internet Explorer. Just copy this code:

Code:

javascript:elms=document.getElementById('friends').getElementsByTagName('li');for(var fid in elms){if(typeof elms[fid] === 'object'){fs.click(elms[fid]);}}

After you copy the code above, go to our page and click "Suggest to friends" button and paste the code in the browsers address bar and hit enter on your keyboard. Finally, click "Send Invitations" after all your friends are highlighted. That's it! Your done...

Looking forward to us all having more facebook fans!

Comments

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement