Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all,
Vanilla are planning an update to the site on April 24th (next Wednesday). It is a major PHP8 update which is expected to boost performance across the site. The site will be down from 7pm and it is expected to take about an hour to complete. We appreciate your patience during the update.
Thanks all.

Santana PS10, Info on parts, off road areas in Munster etc.

Options
  • 26-11-2009 7:13pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 2

Hey im new to this. i own a Santana Ps10 (like a Landy Defender 110) and am looking for some good off roading places. have done bit in Broadford Co. Clare and the ratloe area. i have also had a go in Ballyhoora. im trying to learn as much as i can and new tests to improve my driving skills and how to maintain my 4x4. Im hoping to drive to Capetown for a Charity in 2012 so all the help that can be provided would be great.

Thanks Daymo

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 7,462 ✭✭✭Queen-Mise

wrong thread completely. Go to the Newbies and FAQ's for a pointer as to where to post this correctly.

I know nothing about them so I really can't help.

Thanks

Q-M

Daymo1985 wrote: »
    Hey im new to this. i own a Santana Ps10 (like a Landy Defender 110) and am looking for some good off roading places. have done bit in Broadford Co. Clare and the ratloe area. i have also had a go in Ballyhoora. im trying to learn as much as i can and new tests to improve my driving skills and how to maintain my 4x4. Im hoping to drive to Capetown for a Charity in 2012 so all the help that can be provided would be great.

Thanks Daymo

Actually here is the link for the Motorsport thread. May be a good place to start :D:D

http://boards.ie/vbulletin/forumdisplay.php?f=271

• Closed Accounts Posts: 484 ✭✭Takk

Motors forum

4x4 etc forum

• Closed Accounts Posts: 6,298 ✭✭✭Namlub

Astoundingly ill-chosen forum, respect.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4,094 ✭✭✭jd007

Daymo1985 wrote: »
    Hey im new to this.

Really? I wouldn't have noticed.:p

• Advertisement

jd007 wrote: »
    Really? I wouldn't have noticed.:p

As long as you were happy while you posted here, that's all that matters :rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes:

• Moderators, Education Moderators, Technology & Internet Moderators Posts: 35,046 Mod ✭✭✭✭AlmightyCushion

Wrong forum.

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement