Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all,
Vanilla are planning an update to the site on April 24th (next Wednesday). It is a major PHP8 update which is expected to boost performance across the site. The site will be down from 7pm and it is expected to take about an hour to complete. We appreciate your patience during the update.
Thanks all.

2 great mods for f1 challenge

• 09-07-2004 10:55am
    Closed Accounts Posts: 1

Prototype C mod - www.virtua-lm.com/

Fantastic mod based on the prototype-c cars of '91 '92 and '93.

SCC - sports car challenge - http://www.rsdg.net/

Huge mod, featuring GT cars (porsche's, f360 etc), GTS cars (f355, viper, saleen),
    plus LMP675 and LMP900 cars.

This is a new mod and has a strong on-line following at the moment.

Also, most of you probably know this but ..............

Here's a site where you can download a racing game search tool, which has enforced physics checking so theres no cheating.
    It's the best place to find on-line games of the above mods - and most other sim racing games.

www.f1rst2.com

Comments

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators Posts: 14,682 Mod ✭✭✭✭Dcully

Protptype C is great ,VirtuaLM are releasing service pack 2 very soon see link to some nice screenies and vids.

http://forum.rscnet.org/showthread.php?t=163679

Anyone with broadband wanna send me a disc with Sports car challenge on it ?
    Go on chaps ,God knows ive sent enough mods to folk in the past :)

Ive tried to download on my ISDN but keep getting disconnected before the 380 odd mb are down :(
    Ive tried download managers too with no success :(

• Registered Users Posts: 3,317 ✭✭✭ButcherOfNog

pm your address :)

Ok i managed to get this mod lastnight eventually without disconnecting.
    It is bloody amazing,i am shocked at the quality and depth.
    PrototypeC,ETCC and Porsche Supercup are great mods but SCC takes it a step further--pure brilliance.

Advertisement