Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all,
Vanilla are planning an update to the site on April 24th (next Wednesday). It is a major PHP8 update which is expected to boost performance across the site. The site will be down from 7pm and it is expected to take about an hour to complete. We appreciate your patience during the update.
Thanks all.

Multi day travel

Options
  • 19-05-2019 11:04pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 82 ✭✭

Hi,
    I'll be travelling athlone-Dublin retuen for 3 consecutive days from may 29th.

Is there such thing as a multi day ticket that will cover me up and back for each if the 3 days?
    Or will I have to buy 3 separate tickets for each day?

Cant find anything on the IE site.

Cheers.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 10,667 ✭✭✭✭Jamie2k9

Dexter2019 wrote: »
    Hi,
    I'll be travelling athlone-Dublin retuen for 3 consecutive days from may 29th.

Is there such thing as a multi day ticket that will cover me up and back for each if the 3 days?
    Or will I have to buy 3 separate tickets for each day?

Cant find anything on the IE site.

Cheers.

Only weekly tickets which are no use.

Day Return - 29
    Day Return Online - 25 to 29

You can book online and print all on the first day of travel or ask the ticket office to issue 3 day returns on the first day.

Make it clear you want a Day return and not an Open return if purchasing at the station.

Advertisement