Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Where are you right now? Part 5

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 21,779 ✭✭✭✭Mam of 4

northgirl wrote: »
    I'll do well to last another half hour :D

Enjoy the movie again :pac:

I switched over to IAC , needed mindless tv viewing:)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4,434 ✭✭✭northgirl

Mam of 4 wrote: »
    I switched over to IAC , needed mindless tv viewing:)

What's that?

I'm hearing noises now so have to go down turn on lights and make sure all is locked up. Serves me right lol

What's that?

I'm hearing noises now so have to go down turn on lights and make sure all is locked up. Serves me right lol

I'm A Celebrity , great for when you just want to escape from reality - watch a reality show :p
    The thread is great fun , you'd enjoy that tbh NG .

Run down but run back up quicker :D

I'm A Celebrity , great for when you just want to escape from reality - watch a reality show :p
    The thread is great fun , you'd enjoy that tbh NG .

Run down but run back up quicker :D

lol done!

Can't watch that the tasks and critters ugh!!!

lol done!

Can't watch that the tasks and critters ugh!!!

Ah ok , it's mindless tv for me tbh , and you ran quick!

• Advertisement
  • Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators, Regional West Moderators Posts: 59,559 Mod ✭✭✭✭Gremlinertia

I was at Ramsey's kitchen nightmares today. i'm really out of the loop with current telly.

Ah ok , it's mindless tv for me tbh , and you ran quick!

Oh I do ALOT of mindless TV!!! Desperate rubbish altogether!

I'm after killing the movie half way through. Not as brave as I thought I was and well ready for sleep :)

Enjoy IAC - now I know the acronym :D

• Registered Users Posts: 10,288 ✭✭✭✭branie2

Watching JFK on TG4

• Registered Users Posts: 6,204 ✭✭✭Kitty6277

Still bedside, now watching Fresh Prince. Black Mirror got a bit creepy for me :o cuppa tea for company

• Registered Users Posts: 2,113 ✭✭✭misstearheus

Sitting-on-bed-side lamenting that I should be out in Galway now drinking and dancing and eyeing up cute guys. :( I guess it means I've money saved so will have to look at it like that.

Cbyrd I vaguely recall seeing pic of yourself you had up if I'm thinking of the right person, and I'm wondering where had you the weight to lose lol?!? :pac:

Random useless Trivia Question: Does anyone know what I put on my Cream Crackers?! :P:pac: Have mentionned it a couple of times. Don't cheat! :p

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 24,878 ✭✭✭✭ Laurel Hallowed Visitor

Trained like a demon all week and rewarding myself with a few can's & listening to Led Zepp IV

• Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators, Regional West Moderators Posts: 59,559 Mod ✭✭✭✭Gremlinertia

Valiantly battling the nap attack bunnies *waves tennis racquet around*

• Registered Users Posts: 10,003 ✭✭✭✭smurfjed

Spent the night avoiding thunderstorms the fork lightening was amazing. One of those days where i get literally 12 hours off before going to do it all again :)

Homeward bound after 7 days :)

Watching the moon, its a beautiful morning.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,837 ✭✭✭Edward M

Same here, I'm just up though. The dog is sitting looking in the patio door, I'd say wondering, where I've been all morning.

• Registered Users Posts: 6,054 ✭✭✭Trigger Happy

It's lashing rain here.
    Only beautiful thing about this morning is the warm comfy bed I left an hour ago.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,660 ✭✭✭4Ad

Into bed after a 12 hour night shift (at work) Electric blanket on, nice and toasty, a nice frost on the car..stay in bed Folks.

• Registered Users Posts: 6,551 Mod ✭✭✭✭SeaFields

Sipping a coffee looking out the window. It's has the makings of a spectacular day once the sun rises above the mountain. Heading for a long walk with my father and his dogs later.

• Registered Users Posts: 71,799 ✭✭✭✭Ted_YNWA

Having a coffee defrosting after a trip to Stonehenge. Amazing feat of engineering

• Registered Users Posts: 1,936 ✭✭✭I says

Stove lit watching the racing, kids in other room watching cartoons the boss is gone for some retail therapy.

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 32,688 ✭✭✭✭ Kenley Square Machine

Back after a soaking while walking. I hadn't expected such heavy rain. Ah well, it's only water and I'll soon be dry again.🌧🌧

• Registered Users Posts: 40,401 ✭✭✭✭x Purple Pawprints x

Couch side watching a Louis Theroux documentary, Louis and the Nazis. It's, erm.. interesting.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4,010 ✭✭✭La.de.da

Back in bed. Have to listen to my body.... It's very tired after a very stressful week.

Had to cancel some plans....but sure that won't matter to the right person right?

• Administrators, Social & Fun Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 74,773 Admin ✭✭✭✭✭Beasty

Costa, T1, MAN (#17)

• Registered Users Posts: 359 ✭✭black forest

On my way to a friends place.;)

Got invited for a nice dinner with potato noodles and turkey breast. And may be a mug of spiced hot wine. :D

Dreadening the 13km return journey on my bike in the darkness.:rolleyes:

Couch side watching a Louis Theroux documentary, Louis and the Nazis. It's, erm.. interesting.

Wow is that a new one? Never caught that one... any good?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,681 ✭✭✭Try_harder

Train to Dublin then luas and train to Tullamore

Resuming SlenderMan movie after conking out half way through last night. it was that good :pac:

• Registered Users Posts: 40,401 ✭✭✭✭x Purple Pawprints x

Wow is that a new one? Never caught that one... any good?

It's from 2003, but it is good. As always he keeps very calm when they're spouting their racist nonsense

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 6,204 ✭✭✭Kitty6277

Back in bed, watching some Fresh Prince. Did a plan for one of my assignments, just need to go to the library to get some books to help with it, which I may do tomorrow. Shopping done and dinner planned, may just chill for the rest of the evening :)

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement