Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Gameweek 2 Transfer Thread.

• 12-09-2020 12:01pm
    Registered Users Posts: 6,087 ✭✭✭

Mitrovic will be a sure thing for a drop unless he comes on and changes things here.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 3,912 ✭✭✭kilburn

Fact Mitrovic out is a possibility now surprised he is on bench but lots of options at that price point

• Registered Users Posts: 2,829 ✭✭✭shineon23

kilburn wrote: »
    Fact Mitrovic out is a possibility now surprised he is on bench but lots of options at that price point

I'll be holding on to him, i see 0 options at that price apart from Che Adams but i already have Ings.
    Moving up to 6.5 opens up a few though.

Fulham's run of games is very kind, so I'll wait it out.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 454 ✭✭Coybig_

If Mitrovic drops in price I'll be all over him.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,912 ✭✭✭kilburn

shineon23 wrote:
    I'll be holding on to him, i see 0 options at that price apart from Che Adams but i already have Ings. Moving up to 6.5 opens up a few though.

Watkins will play every game for Villa guaranteed starter

• Registered Users Posts: 11,926 ✭✭✭✭titan18

Was anyone expecting much from Mitrovic today anyway? I had him in my team but on the bench. Had Leeds and Villa coming up that are good games

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 32,598 ✭✭✭✭CSF

Getting rid of Mitro seems really kneejerk. You can't get back those points you lost today, and what happened today is not an indication of the rest of his season.

• Registered Users Posts: 12,330 ✭✭✭✭siblers

Mitro was only dropped because he played for Serbia. He'll he starting next week

• Registered Users Posts: 11,926 ✭✭✭✭titan18

Mitrovic against Leeds next week. I'll keep him for that based on that half

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 1,714 ✭✭✭ThewhiteJesus

Just used my wildcard and my midfield is rashford auba and salah with a front 3 of Kane martial bamford

• Registered Users Posts: 22,198 ✭✭✭✭extra gravy

Just used my wildcard and my midfield is rashford auba and salah with a front 3 of Kane martial bamford

Bamford is a very kneejerk move, he might not even start next week.

• Advertisement
  • Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 1,714 ✭✭✭ThewhiteJesus

Bamford is a very kneejerk move, he might not even start next week.

He’ll be bench fodder after next week

• Registered Users Posts: 9,592 ✭✭✭2nd Row Donkey

Bitches be crazy.

Never make a transfer in wk1 and definitely never take a hit.

Let the transfer roll over and take a minus 4 next week for 3 new players when things look abit clearer.

• Registered Users Posts: 12,303 ✭✭✭✭machiavellianme

Seems like a waste of a wildcard

• Registered Users Posts: 10,399 ✭✭✭✭ThunbergsAreGo

Ings to captain Martial

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators Posts: 10,213 Mod ✭✭✭✭F1ngers

Might double up on Chelsea attackers against that defence.

F1ngers wrote: »
    Might double up on Chelsea attackers against that defence.

Leeds had an expected goals of 0.32.

Very similar to Norwich last year from Liverpool. Id be targeting others.

That said I am doubled up already on Chelsea...

• Registered Users Posts: 16,596 ✭✭✭✭dahat

Km79 in.....

• Registered Users Posts: 2,338 ✭✭✭Porthallian

ASM to Klich too knee jerky? Not sure why I even included him. Didn't see much value at 5.5 and most of his points last season were lucky IMO

• Registered Users Posts: 1,295 ✭✭✭nullObjects

Was going mad earlier and contemplating a -8 to get rid of my double pool defense

Going to stick with mane to bruno as planned and hold the two liverpool defenders for the medium term

• Registered Users Posts: 22,198 ✭✭✭✭extra gravy

Was going mad earlier and contemplating a -8 to get rid of my double pool defense

Going to stick with mane to bruno as planned and hold the two liverpool defenders for the medium term

Good plan, don't panic! I want to ditch half my team too but it's normal after an average start.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 6,415 ✭✭✭touts

Planned to drop one of Salah or Abau to get kdb. Think I'll hold until I see when City have their double game week (if they do).

Mitro is a difficult one. I took a risk on him even though reports were he was very poor for Serbia. I'm begining to think he is going to live up to my fears. That said Adams is the only real alternative and he didn't sound great today (listening on talksport). Will watch match of the day and see. But I think I'll just take the money hit !he'll probably drop .2 this week as people flock to Banford who has trap written all over him). Baring injury or red card for a key player I think I'll bank the transfer and let things play out for another week.

touts wrote: »
    Planned to drop one of Salah or Abau to get kdb. Think I'll hold until I see when City have their double game week (if they do).

Mitro is a difficult one. I took a risk on him even though reports were he was very poor for Serbia. I'm begining to think he is going to live up to my fears. That said Adams is the only real alternative and he didn't sound great today (listening on talksport). Will watch match of the day and see. But I think I'll just take the money hit !he'll probably drop .2 this week as people flock to Banford who has trap written all over him). Baring injury or red card for a key player I think I'll bank the transfer and let things play out for another week.

Adams was good today, though Watkins is who I want.

Not sure Mitro will drop, you can't get City or United with him

I'll wait til the week is played, but I'll probably get rid of the nekitiah experiment. I thought there was a slim chance he might play today, but Laca played too well. He'll keep Eddie out for a while I reckon

• Closed Accounts Posts: 454 ✭✭Coybig_

Was always banking this transfer as I picked my team with Bruno Fernandes on the bench. Following week I can make 3 for a -4 which will be like a mini wildcard.

• Registered Users Posts: 7,778 ✭✭✭Benimar

Just the 13,896 nutjobs players who have sold Mo Salah so far.:rolleyes:

• Registered Users Posts: 9,342 ✭✭✭Shedite27

Benimar wrote: »
    Just the 13,896 nutjobs players who have sold Mo Salah so far.:rolleyes:

People who had him as a (very successful) placeholder for KDB/Bruno I suspect

• Registered Users Posts: 212 ✭✭Tiger Roll

Benimar wrote:
    Just the 13,896 nutjobs players who have sold Mo Salah so far.

Even stranger is the 8000 who transferred De Bruyne out . On their bench gameweek 1 and transfer him out then !

• Registered Users Posts: 17,191 ✭✭✭✭Shanotheslayer

Bank.

• Registered Users Posts: 6,645 ✭✭✭Pete_Cavan

Almost certainly Mane to KDB as planned. Will wait as long as I can before doing it though.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 1,896 ✭✭✭Irishphotodesk

Tiger Roll wrote: »
    Even stranger is the 8000 who transferred De Bruyne out . On their bench gameweek 1 and transfer him out then !

I'm guessing that could be explained by saying those people picked a team based on names they know and not based on the fixtures and when they didn't get any points this week (or were mocked in work/by friends) they decided to get rid.

Just a guess.

I'm holding my transfer, keeping my triple Southampton defence in hope spurs don't do too much.

Advertisement