Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all,
Vanilla are planning an update to the site on April 24th (next Wednesday). It is a major PHP8 update which is expected to boost performance across the site. The site will be down from 7pm and it is expected to take about an hour to complete. We appreciate your patience during the update.
Thanks all.

20/21 €50 H2H Draft League

Comments

CSF wrote: »
    Depends where James is going to play really. If they're playing Allan and Doucoure in the middle and play James wide, he could be a good option.

Good. Then my brain processed all that information, at the time, and that’s why I did i it.

Good old brain. Maybe I haven’t damaged it irrevocably after all.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,159 ✭✭✭Dearg81

Nice try Eoghan, i was tempted by your first trade offer until i saw the 2nd :-)

Offered
    Traoré
    WOL

Man Utd
    Pogba
    MUN

Requested

Arsenal
    Saka
    ARS

Chelsea
    Havertz
    CHE

Any Spurs fans in this league ?

• Registered Users Posts: 474 ✭✭The Megaphone

Dearg81 wrote: »
    Nice try Eoghan, i was tempted by your first trade offer until i saw the 2nd :-)

Offered
    Traoré
    WOL

Man Utd
    Pogba
    MUN

Requested

Arsenal
    Saka
    ARS

Chelsea
    Havertz
    CHE

He tried me too! - Pogba & Adams for Redmond & Ings!

Testing the waters I think!

• Registered Users Posts: 1,959 ✭✭✭Trimm Trabb

Hoping someone is a Pogba fan - tried giving more with the second player offered to tip the balance into making it legitimate offer but it’s hard to come up offer that both parties are happy with.

• Advertisement

Pogba off penalties lowers his appeal!

• Registered Users Posts: 1,724 ✭✭✭eoghan104

Hoping someone is a Pogba fan - tried giving more with the second player offered to tip the balance into making it legitimate offer but it’s hard to come up offer that both parties are happy with.

Your 2nd player offer to me was your Baldock to my VVD?!

• Registered Users Posts: 1,959 ✭✭✭Trimm Trabb

eoghan104 wrote: »
    Your 2nd player offer to me was your Baldock to my VVD?!

Was probably offering you Pogba for your worst mid? Redmond it was off memory..

So essentially it would be Pogba for Van Djik and then Baldock for Redmond.. still a reach I admit. Auto pick of Pogba hurts - he could come good though if he's fit so maybe I'll be happy in the end.

• Registered Users Posts: 32,763 ✭✭✭✭CSF

I’ve received no trade offers. My guys are starting to feel a bit unwanted. Poor Mason hasn’t slept in days.

I drafted Alli for the second year in a row. Got rid of him fairly promptly last time.

He’s available. I don’t like having players I don’t like (in real life) in my team. Although I can probably afford to hold him for a few weeks as it’s not an urgent issue.

Will set a reminder next year to not draft Alli.

• Advertisement

It was a long shot but I was hoping a few people had forgotten about today's waiver deadline! :(

It was a long shot but I was hoping a few people had forgotten about today's waiver deadline! :(

I wanted Rodriguez, but I got Wilson at least, is there a list of who else got taken?

The FPL Draft section should open on the 'Status' tab - and then on right under your own information (favourite club, etc) is a 'View Transactions' button - then just select 'all' under the Manager drop-down list!

I wanted Rodriguez, but I got Wilson at least, is there a list of who else got taken?

Looking through the list, i'm glad you got him - the waivers are so important in terms of c0ckblocking! :D

I was offered a trade but only seen it now as I don’t log in to the draft section during the week.

Maybe it’s an idea to notify someone you made an offer, in this thread, so at least it might be spotted before the free waiver.

You don’t have to detail the offer on the thread just ‘I made you an offer’ kind of thing.

Looking through the list, i'm glad you got him - the waivers are so important in terms of c0ckblocking! :D

I have no idea whether I should feel complemented or offended

• Registered Users Posts: 11,387 ✭✭✭✭Green&Red

Think ye missed trick not getting Wilson

Triple Arsenal defence this weekend - yikes

I have no idea whether I should feel complemented or offended

A compliment of course, for the having the foresight to pick him up! ;)

But looking at Green&Red's team, I think Wilson would have strengthened his attack more with Kean being extra rubbish! :D

A compliment of course, for the having the foresight to pick him up! ;)

But looking at Green&Red's team, I think Wilson would have strengthened his attack more with Kean being extra rubbish! :D

Ok I think I understand, and yes I am also pleased at taking Wilson as a 2nd choice waiver pick this week

• Advertisement

Kean burned me last year so I'm extra negative when it comes to him!

Ok I think I understand, and yes I am also pleased at taking Wilson as a 2nd choice waiver pick this week

Any interest in a Foden swap?

Green&Red wrote: »
    Any interest in a Foden swap?

Not too interested in Foden

Not too interested in Foden

For Torres yeah ?

klopparama wrote: »
    For Torres yeah ?
    Not really interested in any of the Man City midfielders other than KDB, Sterling and Mahrez given the H2H nature of the league. Hard to get reliable minutes on a week to week basis, and of the ones that aren't nailed, only Mahrez has that explosiveness that makes the weeks he misses worth it.

Solid triple up on the Arsenal defence

Green&Red wrote: »
    Solid triple up on the Arsenal defence
    Arsenal and United are teams I ended up completely without in this. Arsenal very much a game of 2 halves today. First half, they looked really ropey and probably doing well to be ahead. Second half, they really really looked the part.

Excellent, my plan to get 1st pick in the next waivers has come to fruition! :rolleyes:

• Registered Users Posts: 3,159 ✭✭✭Dearg81

Excellent, my plan to get 1st pick in the next waivers has come to fruition! :rolleyes:

Who are you gonna pick?

• Advertisement

Dearg81 wrote: »
    Who are you gonna pick?

Looking for something in a new midfielder - possibly to replace Redmond as have too many players from Southampton, need to build out my selection of players from different clubs to jump on good fixtures!

* Edit - Man Utd loan signing of Bale classified as a midfielder would be welcome! :D

Advertisement