Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all,
Vanilla are planning an update to the site on April 24th (next Wednesday). It is a major PHP8 update which is expected to boost performance across the site. The site will be down from 7pm and it is expected to take about an hour to complete. We appreciate your patience during the update.
Thanks all.

General Question thread for people thinking of going to DKIT

1235»

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 19 Tednicholas

Dkit is a good spot, apart from the weirdos and crazy people! good place 4 students to buzz with each other but not for meeting locals... smell of hey off them does be unreal hey hahaha

• Registered Users Posts: 301 ✭✭danish pasterys

Hi im thinking strongly of doing an arts degree in social studies or youth work. Can anyone give me some real info on what kind of jobs I can gain with this degree i am fully aware it wont qualify me as a social worker. I read some treads and these social community development courses are getting some bad flaq because you will just end up working same job on same low pay as somebody without the degree. Basically can anyone tell me what professional opportunities an salary are out there fora social studies degree in this day an age

Thank you in advance,

• Registered Users Posts: 8 blindboy.

Anyone know how much it costs to do veterinary nursing as a mature student?

• Registered Users Posts: 128 ✭✭Furez

• Registered Users Posts: 7 eyphah

Has anyone here done the Communications in Creative Media course? It seems really great and I'd love some feedback on what its like in terms of facilities, work, teaching etc. !

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 5 BSarky!

Has anyone transferred into second year nursing in DKIT from another college and could give me some advice?? Cant get a hold of anyone or see anything clear as to what to do and if it is even possible!!:(

• Registered Users Posts: 335 ✭✭OriginV

Any on boards thinking of doing Computing in DKIT

• Users Awaiting Email Confirmation Posts: 489 ✭✭AngryDiMaria

OriginV wrote: »
    Any on boards thinking of doing Computing in DKIT

I've accepted an offer for level 8 computing in DKIT

Advertisement