Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all,
Vanilla are planning an update to the site on April 24th (next Wednesday). It is a major PHP8 update which is expected to boost performance across the site. The site will be down from 7pm and it is expected to take about an hour to complete. We appreciate your patience during the update.
Thanks all.

GW3 Captain

• 22-09-2020 9:29am
    Registered Users Posts: 2,355 ✭✭✭

Options really for me.

Salah is at home, always scores
    Kdb
    Dcl
    Werner

Leaning towards kdb/Werner but they are safe options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 5,952 ✭✭✭Morzadec

Real tough one this week.

- Salah has a great record against Arsenal and performed well at home last time.
    - Kane is off the back of 21 points and against a Newcastle team who conceded 3.
    - KDB looked sharp, in a good position in AM, and it's City so they will surely score at least 2. Seems the most nailed for a goal involvement
    - Werner has looked sharp imo but hasn't been given many chances. Even then he's still managed to win 2 pens. Up against a poor looking WBA.

On the other hand:

- Arsenal look more defensively solid than previous seasons and have frustrated Liverpool last couple of times they've played
    - Kane and Spurs were poor in the first match and Newcastle won't play the suicidal high line Soton did
    - Not much to argue against KDB to be honest, always a solid option, but maybe less explosivity here
    - Werner and Chelsea still a bit unknown at this point, seems a more risky option

I think it's between the solidity of KDB vs the potential explosivity of Kane for me. Probably will go with Kane, hard not to after that haul. Hopefully Newcastle continue with their 4-4-2, although I can see them going back to last season's 5-4-1

• Registered Users Posts: 6,111 ✭✭✭Invincible

Jim Gazebo wrote: »
    Options really for me.

Salah is at home, always scores
    Kdb
    Dcl
    Werner

Leaning towards kdb/Werner but they are safe options

KDB here

Where's the poll option???

• Registered Users Posts: 17,225 ✭✭✭✭gammygils

Might take a.punt on Mitro

• Registered Users Posts: 1,727 ✭✭✭darego

either going to take a punt on Werner as he is seriously overdue, or play safe with kdb

• Registered Users Posts: 8,736 ✭✭✭893bet

Son is very streaky.

Worth a shout.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 4,717 ✭✭✭Xterminator

Salah - set and forget captain. i would have made 60+ more points last year if i learned the lesson.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,896 ✭✭✭Irishphotodesk

893bet wrote: »
    Son is very streaky.

Worth a shout.

Brought son in for a 4point hit, at the moment my captain is Werner.... He has earned two penalties in the past 2 gameweeks , so should eventually get a decent points haul and reward the tonnes of us that hold him.

Bale just got added at 9.5 ... He may score on his re-debut.

• Registered Users Posts: 6,703 ✭✭✭Pete_Cavan

Tempted to go Reece James, could easily backfire however.

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 1,714 ✭✭✭ThewhiteJesus

Marcus

• Registered Users Posts: 474 ✭✭The Megaphone

Really need a poll!!!

Has to be Werner!

• Advertisement
  • Moderators, Computer Games Moderators Posts: 10,246 Mod ✭✭✭✭F1ngers

Locking this, poll needed.
    If someone wants to do it, go for it.

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement