Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all,
Vanilla are planning an update to the site on April 24th (next Wednesday). It is a major PHP8 update which is expected to boost performance across the site. The site will be down from 7pm and it is expected to take about an hour to complete. We appreciate your patience during the update.
Thanks all.

Barretstown 20th anniversary - Dream Baby Dream

• 17-02-2014 4:20pm
    Boards.ie Employee Posts: 12,597 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Boards.ie Community Manager

Hello everyone!
    I was very lucky to be one of lots of people in Barretstown on Saturday; they were celebrating 20 years of giving children affected by life-changing illness time away from hospitals and home to have some serious fun!

They launched a special video, Dream Baby Dream for Barretstown performed by former camper Joyce Murphy and seen for the first time on Saturday by President Michael D. Higgins, Sabina Higgins, lots of campers and former campers and their families and supporters of Barretstown. And me :D

Here is the video, which is beautiful, fun and moving and a really lovely song. The song will be available for download from iTunes on Friday 21st February.

I was also rather delighted to see this while wandering around the place - well done to Santa Strike Force and all contributors :D
    IMAG2074_zps4fae5695.jpg

Advertisement