Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all,
Vanilla are planning an update to the site on April 24th (next Wednesday). It is a major PHP8 update which is expected to boost performance across the site. The site will be down from 7pm and it is expected to take about an hour to complete. We appreciate your patience during the update.
Thanks all.

Bras FF Underwired

Options
  • 19-04-2021 8:52pm
    Registered Users Posts: 8,638 ✭✭✭

Just wondering were the ladies are getting bras from now a days.. I would be a 36 Ff and I used to get the Freya brand in Debs but bar the fact they are gone i would not order from them anymore cus they are arses... The other brand from there was Gorgeous..

Looking for a nice support on the back and sides, and underwired...

Any suggestions welcome thanks

Comments

• Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators, Regional East Moderators, Regional North West Moderators Posts: 11,992 Mod ✭✭✭✭miamee

There are a few suggestions for alternatives to Debenhams in this thread here: https://www.boards.ie/vbulletin/showthread.php?t=2058160978

• Registered Users Posts: 8,638 ✭✭✭Milly33

thanking you I shall take a look

• Registered Users Posts: 84,986 ✭✭✭✭JP Liz V1

Simply Be and Yours Clothing

• Registered Users Posts: 19 MissesMoon

Try Sculptresse by Panache. I'm the same size as you and I got the one called Sculptresse Chi Chi at the weekend and the shape is amazing. Great side support and narrowing shape. They are around €49 but well worth the investment.

• Registered Users Posts: 13,250 ✭✭✭✭fits

Its actually very tricky at the moment. I used to buy from figleaves but they are gone now. We have a good local lingerie shop in kk. Belle Femme - hope they are reopening!

• Advertisement

thanks ladies again..I was going to call into Bellismo i think tis called in Galway at the weekend but to be honest the more I get out the more I think i realize I do not like meeting people now adays.

Great Missmoon sounds just what I am looking for, Ill look up this place later on..

• Registered Users Posts: 614 ✭✭✭notsoyoungwan

I’ve recently bought from Ophelia lingerie, they’re based in Louth and Sligo I think but have a very good website. I had my bras within 2 days of ordering. Would highly recommend

• Registered Users Posts: 3,002 ✭✭✭Shelga

Marks and Spencer are consistently good for bigger sizes and quality.

• Registered Users Posts: 15,381 ✭✭✭✭rainbowtrout

Plenty to choose from here.

https://www.bravissimo.com/

Shelga wrote: »
    Marks and Spencer are consistently good for bigger sizes and quality.

Then the last time I was in there, there selection was really bad plus tthe staff are fairly useless in the Galway store.. Was quite surprised that their quality in general has gone very bad

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 614 ✭✭✭notsoyoungwan

I’ve always found M&S terrible for sizing.

Advertisement