Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all,
Vanilla are planning an update to the site on April 24th (next Wednesday). It is a major PHP8 update which is expected to boost performance across the site. The site will be down from 7pm and it is expected to take about an hour to complete. We appreciate your patience during the update.
Thanks all.

Got vodafone Home BB for €30 - Now they want to charge me €130 this month?

Options
  • 17-06-2021 9:48am
    Registered Users Posts: 5,368 ✭✭✭

Anyone have a link to Vodafone Chat?
    I cant find it on their website.
    I just got an email off them saying my bill is €130 this month.
    It is suppose to be €30 per month.
    Also when i log into myvodafone it tells me there is no account active.
    I dont feel like being on hold on the phone for an hour, so looking for their chat and cant find it.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 4,082 ✭✭✭smuggler.ie

JimmyVik wrote: »
    Anyone have a link to Vodafone Chat?
    I cant find it on their website.
    I just got an email off them saying my bill is €130 this month.
    It is suppose to be €30 per month.
    Also when i log into myvodafone it tells me there is no account active.
    I dont feel like being on hold on the phone for an hour, so looking for their chat and cant find it.
    Did you got installer call out to your place to set it up?
    Equipment

You shall be responsible for use of all equipment in connection with the Fibre Broadband Service and you agree that access to the Internet is at your own risk and subject to all applicable laws. Vodafone advises all customers to install an appropriate Internet security solution on your own equipment but Vodafone shall have no liability to you for any loss or damage arising from installation, use or non-use of such software. Installation fee may apply depending on geographic location (once off €99 fee).
    *Subject to be verified, navigation through their web for terms is beyond my comprehension. Designer worth a medal

Chat icon on webpage bottom right
    https://n.vodafone.ie/support.html?icmp=Search-Direct-Hit-Live-Chat

• Registered Users Posts: 5,368 ✭✭✭JimmyVik

Did you got installer call out to your place to set it up?
    *Subject to be verified, navigation through their web for terms is beyond my comprehension. Designer worth a medal

Chat icon on webpage bottom right
    https://n.vodafone.ie/support.html?icmp=Search-Direct-Hit-Live-Chat

YEs, he came out, though i dont know why. I could have plugged in the router myself.
    I had vodafone before, same router, then changed to eir and then back to vodafone. All that had to be done was plug in the router.
    I got through to them on the phone anyway and its fixed. Bill is only €30 again.

• Registered Users Posts: 4,082 ✭✭✭smuggler.ie

JimmyVik wrote: »
    YEs, he came out, though i dont know why. I could have plugged in the router myself.
    I had vodafone before, same router, then changed to eir and then back to vodafone. All that had to be done was plug in the router.
    I got through to them on the phone anyway and its fixed. Bill is only €30 again.
    great you got sorted.

• Registered Users Posts: 95 ✭✭Lemon Davis lll

I got on to VF and told them I'm not paying €50 to have a KN engineer plug a bloody router in.

They waived the fee.

• Registered Users Posts: 5,368 ✭✭✭JimmyVik

I got on to VF and told them I'm not paying €50 to have a KN engineer plug a bloody router in.

They waived the fee.

That was my mistake in the first place :)
    Especially when they didnt mention that fee in the offer.

They waived the fee anyway when I said he did nothing and i could have plugged it in myself too,

• Advertisement
Advertisement