Boards.ie uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Click here to find out more x
Post Reply  
 
 
Thread Tools Search this Thread
14-04-2020, 23:08   #31
kennyt
Registered User
 
Join Date: Feb 2007
Posts: 81
Quote:
Originally Posted by Loadedscream View Post
Ordered on the 8th, still hasn't shipped
Be interested in your verdict when you get it.
If it works for soarview.

Thanks
kennyt is offline  
Advertisement
14-04-2020, 23:54   #32
ErinGoBrath
Registered User
 
ErinGoBrath's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2004
Posts: 2,184
Quote:
Originally Posted by kennyt View Post
Be interested in your verdict when you get it.
If it works for soarview.

Thanks
It had a DVB-T2 tuner so should be ok for Saorview
ErinGoBrath is offline  
(2) thanks from:
15-04-2020, 13:00   #33
sham69
Registered User
 
Join Date: Nov 2005
Posts: 2,244
Send a message via AIM to sham69
Quote:
Originally Posted by bondja80 View Post
you can try this site https://www.powerplanetonline.com/xi...android-os-led
it cost 468.95e. Don't know how reliable is the site, I never ordered from this site. It is Spanish web shop.
I ended up cancelling the one from amazon and going with this one.
Cheers for posting link..
Looks like it will be with me on Monday which is pretty good.
sham69 is offline  
15-04-2020, 14:49   #34
bondja80
Registered User
 
Join Date: Apr 2010
Posts: 288
Quote:
Originally Posted by sham69 View Post
I ended up cancelling the one from amazon and going with this one.
Cheers for posting link..
Looks like it will be with me on Monday which is pretty good.
Ok, when you get it, test it, write review here (picture sound gaming...)
bondja80 is offline  
15-04-2020, 14:52   #35
statto25
Registered User
 
statto25's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2009
Posts: 2,500
Quote:
Originally Posted by bondja80 View Post
Ok, when you get it, test it, write review here (picture sound gaming...)

Do you want him to do a little video too of him using it?
statto25 is online now  
(3) thanks from:
Advertisement
15-04-2020, 17:15   #36
sham69
Registered User
 
Join Date: Nov 2005
Posts: 2,244
Send a message via AIM to sham69
Quote:
Originally Posted by bondja80 View Post
Ok, when you get it, test it, write review here (picture sound gaming...)


yes boss!!
sham69 is offline  
15-04-2020, 19:26   #37
bondja80
Registered User
 
Join Date: Apr 2010
Posts: 288
Quote:
Originally Posted by sham69 View Post
yes boss!!
bondja80 is offline  
16-04-2020, 11:11   #38
fryup
Registered User
 
fryup's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2008
Posts: 13,593
chinese smart tv? no thx...they'll probably be spying on you
fryup is offline  
16-04-2020, 11:33   #39
machalla
Registered User
 
machalla's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2003
Posts: 1,460
Quote:
Originally Posted by fryup View Post
chinese smart tv? no thx...they'll probably be spying on you
Not to mention Korean, Taiwanese and American TVs all spying as well.

https://www.zdnet.com/article/fbi-wa...spying-on-you/

It's a pick your poison world these days.
machalla is offline  
Advertisement
16-04-2020, 11:56   #40
statto25
Registered User
 
statto25's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2009
Posts: 2,500
Quote:
Originally Posted by machalla View Post
Not to mention Korean, Taiwanese and American TVs all spying as well.

https://www.zdnet.com/article/fbi-wa...spying-on-you/

It's a pick your poison world these days.

They are all spying and stealing from each other. There is no getting away from it now.
statto25 is online now  
Thanks from:
18-04-2020, 12:42   #41
Str8outtaWuhan
Registered User
 
Str8outtaWuhan's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2020
Posts: 19
bought this on 8th, money left account on 14th still no sign of a delivery date even though still in stock, any ideas if this will ever be delivered?
Str8outtaWuhan is offline  
18-04-2020, 12:49   #42
bondja80
Registered User
 
Join Date: Apr 2010
Posts: 288
Quote:
Originally Posted by Str8outtaWuhan View Post
bought this on 8th, money left account on 14th still no sign of a delivery date even though still in stock, any ideas if this will ever be delivered?
you can chat, they have chat in english language, or send them email in english and they will answer you in english.
bondja80 is offline  
18-04-2020, 13:05   #43
Loadedscream
Registered User
 
Join Date: Nov 2004
Posts: 259
Quote:
Originally Posted by bondja80 View Post
you can chat, they have chat in english language, or send them email in english and they will answer you in english.
Same with me, emailed support and they asked me to wait but no sign of any date. Might just cancel at this rate.
Loadedscream is offline  
18-04-2020, 13:06   #44
Str8outtaWuhan
Registered User
 
Str8outtaWuhan's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2020
Posts: 19
did that last week, they said they are waiting on delivery time, bit annoyed as usually amazon.de are pretty sharp on these things, plus its a brilliant spec for the price, better than most out there.
Str8outtaWuhan is offline  
18-04-2020, 20:27   #45
kennyt
Registered User
 
Join Date: Feb 2007
Posts: 81
Quote:
Originally Posted by sham69 View Post
I ended up cancelling the one from amazon and going with this one.
Cheers for posting link..
Looks like it will be with me on Monday which is pretty good.
I ordered this one too.
Delivery date of 15 may though
kennyt is offline  
Post Reply

Quick Reply
Message:
Remove Text Formatting
Bold
Italic
Underline

Insert Image
Wrap [QUOTE] tags around selected text
 
Decrease Size
Increase Size
Please sign up or log in to join the discussion

Thread Tools Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search



Share Tweet