Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

[PC] Civilization VI Free @ Epic Game Store

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 505 ✭✭✭murphm45

Thanks op.

Sorry I know this is probably a daft question but when you say it's free for the week does that mean it will only be free for the week (i.e. you'll have to pay to play it after this week) or is that they're giving it away this week and it's free forever? I assume it's the latter but thought there's no harm on asking.

Thanks again

• Registered Users Posts: 5,449 ✭✭✭blastman

It's the latter, yep

• Registered Users Posts: 40 xdark

You can now claim a free copy that’s yours to keep

• Registered Users Posts: 939 ✭✭✭kenyard

Thanks. Picked up GTA v. Now having this. Could sink an entire lifetime into Both of them apparently.

• Registered Users Posts: 5,510 ✭✭✭Wheety

kenyard wrote: »
    Thanks. Picked up GTA v. Now having this. Could sink an entire lifetime into Both of them apparently.

I also got GTA5. I remember playing an old Civ game, think it was III or IV. You'd say to yourself 'Just one more turn'. Then you'd look at the clock and it's 2am and you've been playing for 6 hours :eek:

This was leaked on Reddit before GTA was a freebie so could be true for the other games too?

vnttsx0oasy41.jpg

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 537 ✭✭✭yoshimitsu

Thanks OP... there goes my WFH productivity!

• Registered Users Posts: 5,833 ✭✭✭daheff

Anybody know where I can find the required PC specs for this game?

• Registered Users Posts: 3,043 ✭✭✭Pique

at the bottom of the page.

• Registered Users Posts: 10,215 ✭✭✭✭Birneybau

Nice one o.p., will wait until I get a new laptop to install, Xbox gamer anyway.

The Borderland games are great craic.

Advertisement