Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all,
Vanilla are planning an update to the site on April 24th (next Wednesday). It is a major PHP8 update which is expected to boost performance across the site. The site will be down from 7pm and it is expected to take about an hour to complete. We appreciate your patience during the update.
Thanks all.

Securewatch HKC 812

• 02-06-2019 7:24pm
    Registered Users Posts: 3

My son has moved into a flat and the previous tenant said the alarm has not worked for about 4 years. I have some experience of installing alarms before licences were required and two of my brothers in England are professionals. I have purchased a new 12v battery and I also have the engineers code. Would it be possible for you to pm me the installation manual. I have the user manual. Thanks

Comments

• Moderators, Home & Garden Moderators, Technology & Internet Moderators Posts: 24,789 Mod ✭✭✭✭KoolKid

Unfortunately Boards.ie no longer allow us to share manuals here.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,042 ✭✭✭Luckysasha

Manual wont tell you much anyway. Maybe post a specific question and the lads here will try and help you

• Registered Users Posts: 3 Coppo999

Thanks, I managed to get the installation manual. Is there such a thing as a User Manager Manual for the 812?

• Registered Users Posts: 34 Donnacha_

In engineer mode, Go to user codes - user options -manager menu

Advertisement