Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all,
Vanilla are planning an update to the site on April 24th (next Wednesday). It is a major PHP8 update which is expected to boost performance across the site. The site will be down from 7pm and it is expected to take about an hour to complete. We appreciate your patience during the update.
Thanks all.

Refund not Received

Options
  • 18-01-2018 3:03pm
    Registered Users Posts: 52 ✭✭

Hello, I called Irish Water on 20th October and spoke to a representative who updated my postal address for me. However, I have not received any cheque or correspondence since.

Can you advise what I need to do to get an update on this? I have tried to call several times, however I cannot get through to speak with anyone.

Thanks

Comments

• Company Representative Posts: 174 Verified rep Irish Water: Louise

Hi MD!,

Thank you for your message.

If you send us a PM with the following information, we can certainly look into this for you.

- Name;
    - Address;
    - Contact Number;
    - Account Number; &
    - WPRN

Once these details are received through PM, we will be able to assist you further.

Kind regards,
    Louise

• Registered Users Posts: 52 ✭✭MD!

Thanks Louise, I have sent you a PM with all the information that I have.

I await your response.

Thanks

• Company Representative Posts: 174 Verified rep Irish Water: Louise

Hi there,

We have responded to your PM.

Thanks,
    Louise

• Registered Users Posts: 52 ✭✭MD!

Hello, I was wondering if it is possible to request a call back from Irish Water as it seems to be impossible to get through on the phone lines?

Thanks

• Registered Users Posts: 478 ✭✭sibergoth

Similarly, I updated my address (TWICE) and yet the cheque was still sent to the wrong address.  I called, waited on hold for a long time, spoke to someone, got put back on hold, waiting another long time, got cut off... 

i'm not doing all that again so I sent a mail with all the details using the contact form.  I hope this is now resolved....

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 178 ✭✭Irish Water: Aaron P

MD! wrote: »
    Hello, I was wondering if it is possible to request a call back from Irish Water as it seems to be impossible to get through on the phone lines?

Thanks
    Hi MD!

We are experiencing very high call volumes at the moment due to refund requests.
    If you would like to send your query here we can look into it for you.

Kind regards,
    Aaron

Hello. i emailed 8 days ago asking for a status update. I haven't had anything back at all.   All I want to know is that my cheque will be reissued, because you sent it to the wrong house and when it will arrive ?

thanks. 

• Closed Accounts Posts: 172 ✭✭Irish Water: Siobhan

Hi sibergoth,

We're sorry you're still awaiting a response. We'll be glad to look into this for you if you can send the below information by PM:

- Name;
    - Address;
    - Contact Number;
    - Account Number; &
    - WPRN

Thank you in advance.

Kind regards,
    Siobhan

Hi. It has been months now and I still didn’t get this rebate ?!?!?

Can you please find out what is going On ?
    Hi sibergoth,

We're sorry you're still awaiting a response. We'll be glad to look into this for you if you can send the below information by PM:

- Name;
    - Address;
    - Contact Number;
    - Account Number; &
    - WPRN

Thank you in advance.

Kind regards,
    Siobhan

• Registered Users Posts: 99 ✭✭paulmurphyvec

MD! wrote: »
    Hello, I called Irish Water on 20th October and spoke to a representative who updated my postal address for me. However, I have not received any cheque or correspondence since.

Can you advise what I need to do to get an update on this? I have tried to call several times, however I cannot get through to speak with anyone.

Thanks
    disgraceful

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 141 ✭✭Irish Water: Micheal

sibergoth wrote: »
    Hi. It has been months now and I still didn’t get this rebate ?!?!?

Can you please find out what is going On ?
    Hi sibergoth,

- Name;
    - Address;
    - Contact Number;
    - Account Number; &
    - WPRN

Thank you in advance.

Kind regards,
    Siobhan
    Hi sibergoth,

Thanks for your message.

We're very sorry to read this. We will follow up with our Billing Department for you and be in touch with you via PM shortly.

Thanks,
    Micheal

Advertisement