Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all,
Vanilla are planning an update to the site on April 24th (next Wednesday). It is a major PHP8 update which is expected to boost performance across the site. The site will be down from 7pm and it is expected to take about an hour to complete. We appreciate your patience during the update.
Thanks all.

If you only had one punch in the face?

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 661 ✭✭✭Intensive Care Bear

Muhammad Ali - So when i'm old i could impress people with tales of how i once knocked him out (i'd leave out the part where this happened when he was in the latter stages of his life and suffering from Parkinson's)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 12,832 ✭✭✭✭Blatter

Piers Morgan.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 5,541 ✭✭✭Smidge

lukesmom wrote: »
    That one in the aviva ad who is 'worried about her tiny baby, and her husband'

HAHAHA

I fukcing hate her, so glad I'm not the only one. Her voice makes my teeth clench and I found myself shouting at her on the telly the other day "What da fuq do you have to worry about ya moanbag, you have feckin health insurance" :mad::o

I think I'll have to punch Mary Harney... really just a science experiment as much as hatred.

To see if she wobbles like a jelly when punched in the gob :pac:

• Moderators, Regional Abroad Moderators Posts: 26,928 Mod ✭✭✭✭rainbow kirby

David Quinn. Very punchable, very punchable indeed.

• Registered Users Posts: 4,400 ✭✭✭lukesmom

Smidge wrote: »

HAHAHA

I fukcing hate her, so glad I'm not the only one. Her voice makes my teeth clench and I found myself shouting at her on the telly the other day "What da fuq do you have to worry about ya moanbag, you have feckin health insurance" :mad::o

I think I'll have to punch Mary Harney... really just a science experiment as much as hatred.

To see if she wobbles like a jelly when punched in the gob :pac:

I think the dic*head worried about her tiny baby is the same one in the eircom phonewatch ad, the blonde one? Could be wrong

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 591 ✭✭✭spankysue

Charlie Sheen, he just has a really punchable face....

• Registered Users Posts: 732 ✭✭✭Xlami

Any pathetic loser who reposted or put up a status regarding that Joseph Kony video deserves to me smacked very hard as do the sheep who wear Dre Beats. But if I only had one it'd go to none other than:

The slap head who does master chef Ireland. That is the most morally wrong program ever broadcast on these shores. Over produced garbage, as food critics you'd think they'd enjoy a bit of food but I've never seen them talk about food with anything but distain. And all the starving people in Africa, yet slaphead makes out as if you don;t deserve to be alive if your pavlova has collapsed. He's a horrible slaphead.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,493 ✭✭✭ArnoldJRimmer

Brendan O'Carroll, followed by Gerald Kean

• Registered Users Posts: 678 ✭✭✭m4r10

Does a small man count as a man or a child? If as a man, then I'd punch the Barcelona football team midgets, especially when they're gathered around refs!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 5,541 ✭✭✭Smidge

I think the dic*head worried about her tiny baby is the same one in the eircom phonewatch ad, the blonde one? Could be wrong

And also, what the hell is wrong with her husband that she is so worried about him after she had babies?
    FFS do us a favour ad people!!
    You have twins(I think it was twins in the ad) and you are whinging about your poor husband?
    It's disrespectful to men and women imo.

Also, if I have a chance for a second punch it would be Brendan O'Connor.

He makes me want to spit nails.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 1,051 ✭✭✭Thespoofer

The wedding conman.... Franc or is it Fronc..can't stand that guy..

very evil thoughts enters mind each time he is seen...

• Registered Users Posts: 2,625 ✭✭✭AngryHippie

Can I tape Ronan Keating, Louis Walshe and old Fat-head McFadden together, with a hand grenade in the little triangle between their the backs of their heads.

Then I'll punch Louis hard enough in the face to make pop the release, take a photo of their faces for the last three seconds of their lives and then bask in the pink mist. Music and taste would owe me one.:rolleyes:

• Closed Accounts Posts: 6,785 ✭✭✭Ihatecuddles-old

Rachel Allen. God she's so irritating.

I'd give her a warning though, tell her to stop talking like a twat or I'll punch her.

And make me a sandwich!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,775 ✭✭✭Death and Taxes

Aoife "Tiny Tears" Quinn

• Registered Users Posts: 635 ✭✭✭SEANoftheDEAD

That little b0llocks in the eircom broadband ad...

"Ok we're done"

Actually I think id just kick him to death!

• Registered Users Posts: 2,380 ✭✭✭geeky

^ My uncle once went on a still-fondly-remembered rant where he opined that "If there's one f***er I'd like to kick to death, it's Michael Lowry".

John Waters is my choice.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,052 ✭✭✭Matt_Trakker

Jesus..........but he's probably dead.

So, living, I'd like to say Maggie Thatcher, but she wouldn't remember it, oh the choices....ok, final answer, Liam Neeson.
    Just for the craic, he'd pummel me after it but I'd always be able to say I punched Liam mudda****in Neeson and I said "I will find you and I will kill you" as I'm doing it.

• Registered Users Posts: 4,400 ✭✭✭lukesmom

Yeah Rachel Allen. 'pat Sam batter in the aven'

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,006 ✭✭✭13spanner

Jason Byrne. Just because you shout, it doesn't make it funny :mad:

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,766 ✭✭✭juan.kerr

Adele King

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 23,796 ✭✭✭✭Larbre34

Yeah Rachel Allen. 'pat Sam batter in the aven'

I'd pat sam batter in her aeven......

For my punch - Kathy Sinnott, or Id be happy to let the wife wind up and take a swing at her

• Closed Accounts Posts: 5,824 ✭✭✭RoyalMarine

the knob who designed cork airport with no smoking area

• Registered Users Posts: 1,785 ✭✭✭9959

If I could substitute my punch with pouring a bucket of steaming hot faeces over someone's head, then I'd choose that boring, simpering, patronising, pious, sanctimonious, narrow minded, holier-than-thou, self- proclaimed 'pro-life feminist', patron of the Iona Institute and - wait there's worse - teacher, Breda O'Brien.

Doubtless her tortuous views on the tragic death of Savita Halappanavar should make for some excruciating reading as she tip-toes her way 'round the obvious injustice of it all whilst at the same time clinging to her doctrinaire Catholicism and her oxymoronic, or should that be moronic, 'pro-life feminism'.

• Registered Users Posts: 10 The212

Amanda Brunker.

Right in the baby-maker

• Registered Users Posts: 10,462 ✭✭✭✭WoollyRedHat

Judy.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,538 ✭✭✭flutterflye

That one in the aviva ad who is 'worried about her tiny baby, and her husband'

That really annoys me too - Why the fcuk is she worried about her husband when she's just given birth to newborn twins?
    Seriously what an effing tw@t!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 10,968 ✭✭✭✭Praetorian Saighdiuir

Daithi O Se, closely followed by Ray Shah and the gay boys One Direction.

Just line them up and wind up a Ryu style punch in the face!

• Registered Users Posts: 482 ✭✭jimmy the car

Chuggers. One punch per attempted handshake while walking down the street seems fair enough.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,538 ✭✭✭flutterflye

If I only had 1 punch, I would have to punch my dad.

But if I had another, maybe Kathryn Thomas? Blainaid (or however you spell it) Marty Whelan? Adam Sandler? Julia Roberts? Jessica Biel? Lee Evans? The brother in 'iCarly'? All of Fair City? George Bush?
    I don't know, there's just so many.

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 10,117 ✭✭✭✭Leiva

Anyone one of the pajama wearing knackers in the food isle of the local supermarket.

Advertisement