Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Landcruiser D4D Alarm help

• 01-05-2008 9:53pm
    Registered Users Posts: 198 ✭✭

I bought a Landcruiser D4D in Northern Ireland recently and imported it etc. Just noticed that whenever it's parked on a fairly busy road that the alarm will occasionaly go off. I'm presuming it's sensitive to wind caused from passing traffic. I live in the countryside and it never happens when it's parked out here in the driveway.
    I'd appreciate any advice anyone could give me on this as it's doing my head in. I still have a warranty from the garage up north but I'd prefer to get it sorted locally if it wasn't going to cost be mega bucks. Anyone know if it's easily fixed?

Cheers.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 1,105 ✭✭✭hiscan

this actually happened mine today as well so i'll be interested to hear some replies

• Registered Users Posts: 198 ✭✭mosesgun

There is an on / off button near the rear view mirror. Found out (I should have read the manual) that this is a motion sensor. Turned this yoke off and no problems since.

Advertisement