Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Thursday

• 11-09-2019 10:16pm
    Registered Users Posts: 16,373 ✭✭✭✭

Listowel 4:50 - can't help but think that Tombstone is huge value here at 33/1.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 15,775 ✭✭✭✭Slattsy

Unforgettable in the big 2yo race at Donny. Must have a serious chance with Frankie booked. I'd have no doubt this race was the plan for some time and I think the form of last race is decent for this sort of a race. I think the winner is very smart.

Decent each way bet for me.

• Registered Users Posts: 99 ✭✭YoungKhalifa

14:10 Doncaster Stylistique 11/2
    15:45 Doncaster Powerful Breeze 10/1
    16:50 Listowel Chosen Mate 8/1

Treble

• Registered Users Posts: 278 ✭✭Daraa

Probably mad, but threw a few euro on Yanworth @ 40/1 EW in the 16.50 LIS.

33/1 at the moment.

4 Places with PP

• Registered Users Posts: 2,266 ✭✭✭del roy

nicked from elsewhere.

7.50 NAP - Oasis Song 12/1 looked very inexperienced during her debut at Lingfield and unfortunately in the film of that race, she went out of picture in the straight until reappearing, running on into seventh, beaten five lengths, at the finish. She looks bound to improve for the extra furlong and may be a value nap bet.

17.10 NB - Chinese Alphabet 6/1 has become something of a nearly horse and typical of his overall picture were two recent placed runs behind in-form, well-handicapped rivals. Maybe it's his turn today, but as ever you must back him each-way.

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 9,078 ✭✭✭IAMAMORON

Líos Thuatál

4.50 Golden Spear ew

Doncaster

2.40 Star Terms is overpriced @ 16's
    3.15 King Neptune 40/1 4 places with boyles or 33/1 5 places Powers. Skybet 5 places at 40's . This horse gave Siskin a run for his money, massively over priced with Wayne Lordan in charge. These sales races are total clusterfúcks but there is a lot of value to be found.
    3.45 West End Girl, a decent price at 6/1.

Dancing to the Bee Gees at the moment. There is loooaaads of deadly racing over the next few days, giddy up.

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 99 ✭✭BigStickMick

1.25 Turffontein - The Fav, Marshall will not be beat, I have a relative who lives in South Africa

Also Turffontein, next race 2.00, Prince Jordan is fancied and expected to run better than stablemate Category Four. That's all I got.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,190 ✭✭✭SonOfGoat

1.55 Listowel, Santiago, very short at around 4/7. But wow it's like buying money. I've lumpted on for the win.

2.15 Epsom, thechildrenstrust, around 13/8 and its a lay bet for me and my best bet of the day. It was primed and ready last time, still gets away with a penalty but this race is a lot tougher, it won't win.

2.30 Listowel, Franklyn, around 5/2'ish. Another lay bet for me. I honestly can't see it winning a trappy competitive race like that.

That's my lot for the next 80mins or so

good luck to anyone betting. be careful looks a tricky days racing.

• Registered Users Posts: 5,681 ✭✭✭BumperD

Banjan Excel in next at Listowel was 50’s early 10’s now someone has a few quid on

• Advertisement

Niall McCullough

" sure you couldn't be riding winners for a better man "

no doubt ya liddle bitch. Great to see the improvement from Killarney, The neck on them.

• Registered Users Posts: 7,733 ✭✭✭ASOT

Oisin Murphy is an absolute king

3.35 Chepstow, Sky Vega, around 5/4. I've been laying this. I don't think it has the capabilities to win this race, 3rd in a terrible race and how it's so low in price I have no idea. It does look a 2 horse race and I was tempted to back magic twist at around 3/1 but I'm just going to stick with the lay. I'm confident the fav won't win.

" they love that ground they grow a leg in it sure"

Everyone needs to beware of these corrupt bastards.

IAMAMORON wrote: »
    " they love that ground they grow a leg in it sure"

Everyone needs to beware of these corrupt bastards.
    What are you on about/

What are you on about/

Sure what do you think?

Sure what do you think?
    If I knew, I'd not be asking :rolleyes:
    That short fav that got pulled up after a furlong at Listowel yesterday was put down by the way, think you were giving out about that being crooked as well?

Just watching the JP appreciation show down there in Kerry. State of them all.

Getaway Katie Mai improves about 15 lengths, everyone shrugs their shoulders as looks at the next card, winks all around.

Then, " on your knees boys" for the next. What's the excuse this time?

It just winds me up.

Last 2 bets of the day for me.

4.05 Chepstow, Severnaya, quite short at around 1/2. I'm going to take a chance and lay this. I think there might be a bit of an upset on the cards.

4.15 Listowel, Saglawy, around 10/11, I'm laying this too.

I'm out til tomorrow.

• Registered Users Posts: 4,337 ✭✭✭Morgans

SonOfGoat wrote: »
    I'm out til tomorrow.

I'm laying this heavy. Best bet of the day for me.

• Advertisement

He must have heard me bitching, he is after pulling in there from Adare, over the mountain. I would say it is only about 20 minutes in the chopper.

• Registered Users Posts: 116 ✭✭d00mk1n

SonOfGoat wrote: »

2.30 Listowel, Franklyn, around 5/2'ish. Another lay bet for me. I honestly can't see it winning a trappy competitive race like that.

4.15 Listowel, Saglawy, around 10/11, I'm laying this too.

You need professional help, please seek it out. begambleaware.org

• Registered Users Posts: 3,172 ✭✭✭NaiveMelodies

Getaway Katie Mai improves about 15 lengths, everyone shrugs their shoulders as looks at the next card, winks all around.

It just winds me up.

Getaway Katie Mai was smashed up in Killarney in a s***e maiden and didn't stay the trip.

She wasn't smashed up today in a similarly s***e maiden and won in unimpressive style.

There's literally nothing to see here.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,484 ✭✭✭Andrew00

It just winds me up.

Stop talking s*ite, there was barely any money for it today so that's the end of ur argument bud.

If it was punted off the boards then I'd agree with what ur saying

Getaway Katie Mai was smashed up in Killarney in a s***e maiden and didn't stay the trip.

She wasn't smashed up today in a similarly s***e maiden and won in unimpressive style.

There's literally nothing to see here.

I agwee, I am still biting the kitchen table over here by the way.

Andrew00 wrote: »
    Stop talking s*ite, there was barely any money for it today so that's the end of ur argument bud.

If it was punted off the boards then I'd agree with what ur saying

No that is not the argument. The argument is that it is unfair on mug punters ( like you and me ) when you have non triers at one meeting and then pissy liddle Deise stable gambles when it suits them. Fooook them. That Mare is a right good mare, but the stable is ripping the piss with her. Some bookie somewhere took their few bob today, probably the same one that rammed itself up my hole in Killarney... fúcking bastards they are all at it. Only delighted to get the info a few weeks ago and then lay off the stable gamble today, they are ripping the punters off, I hate it.

• Registered Users Posts: 4,224 ✭✭✭munster87

Had only the one bet today, Sky Marshal. Bit of a drift is a worry past while, out to 11/2. Back up to 3m, has placed over the distance before, last time over 2m 3, looked like had plenty left in the tank. Ground will be fine, decent claimed on board

That is two in a row ar an urlar for Robbie Power.

• Registered Users Posts: 4,224 ✭✭✭munster87

munster87 wrote: »
    Had only the one bet today, Sky Marshal. Bit of a drift is a worry past while, out to 11/2. Back up to 3m, has placed over the distance before, last time over 2m 3, looked like had plenty left in the tank. Ground will be fine, decent claimed on board

2nd unfortunately

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 3,132 ✭✭✭akelly02

Who are you referring to ? I missed the racing

Advertisement